chapter 6

Emma's POV

"Taylor what's going on with you?" I ask.

"I don't know what you mean." he replies.

"you've been such a dick lately and I need to know why." I say with some sass.

"I'm not a fucking dick you're just to sensitive." he says.

"see, that's what I'm fucking talking about!" I yell.

"I'm so fucking tired of you being a dick to me. the beginning of this relationship was fun but now I'm just done with you." I exclaim.

"are you dumping me?" Taylor asks.

"yes. yes indeed I am. dick." I say. my eyes start to tear up.

"I'm not a fucking dick! you're a bitch and I'm done with you. get the fuck off my lawn dumb ass. I can't believe I ever dated you." Taylor yells.

"god I hate you and I hope I never see you again, jack ass!" I yell while walking to my car.

I turn around and flip him off.

and then I drive.

(okay that kinda escalated quickly but we all knew it was coming. whoops.)

••••••••••••••••••••••

Taylor's POV

what the fuck did I just do.

I mean yeah I wanted her to break up with me cause long distance relationships are stupid. but I feel like I just broke her heart.

I've tried calling her 69 (hehe) times and she hasn't answered yet. I try one more time and this time she finally answers.

••••••••••••••••••••

Emma's POV

Taylor has called me I don't know how many times and its getting annoying so I just answered his last one.

"what the fuck do you want?" I say harshly through the phone.

"listen Emma, I just want to say I'm sorry for calling you all those names and I just want you to kno-"

I cut him off, "Taylor I know you we're trying to make me break up with you. that's why I came over because we both know we don't do long distance relationships well. and it's okay. I understand and I just hope we can be friends."

"of course we can. but just know I'll always love you Emma." he says.

"and I'll always love you. talk to you later?" I ask.

"totally. and I hope you're first day at school tomorrow is great!" he says.

"don't remind me dumbass." I laugh sarcastically.

"haha bye." he says.

"bye."

and that's it, IM A FREE WOMAN AGAIN. WOOO!!

HEYO GUYS. so Emma's a free woman again. lol my life story. sorry this is so short. it's 1 in the morning, what can i say? at least I updated. and her school starts tomorrow, yayyyy?

okay well bye guys, OH AND I HOPE Y'ALL HAD A FANTASTIC CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS. WOOOOOO. peace my honey bunches.