chapter 2

Emma's POV

so today's my last day here in Illinois. I'm so sad. my best friends are over here helping us move the boxes into the moving truck.

once we finish, I hug Lydia and Danielle.

"I'm gonna miss you guys so much." I say, in the hug.

"we're gonna miss you too." they say in unison.

I step out of the hug and say, "okay no more crying. we're gonna see each other again some day. I promise. you guys better come out to California after high school. I'm not playing around either." see, when we were all in 7th grade we made this promise that after high school we were all gonna move out to California and by an apartment next to a nice collage. yeah, crazy right.

"come on Emma. we need to go." my dad yells.

I hug my two best friends bye and as I walk away I blow them a kiss.

I get into the truck and we are gone. Lydia and Danielle are getting smaller and smaller by the minute.

I put my ear buds in and set my head on the window. onto a new life.

--------

"Emma wake up. we're at the new house. also we're in California." some one says.

I wake up from my deep sleep. I look at the house and it's huge!

"my god mom. what kinda job did dad get?" I say as I hope out of the car and run inside.

I run upstairs and into my new room. IT'S FUCKING HUGE!

--------

so after about 10 hours of none stop unloading and unpacking we got everything set up. I love this house and I can hear the beach. we're so close.

I decide to go explore the town of LA.

"mom I'm gonna go explore." I yell.

"okay just don't get kidnaped and if you take any drugs, make sure it's the good ones." my mom says.

I laugh and run to my jeep.

as I'm driving through random streets, there are some hotties up in here. like damn.

I find In-And-Out. oh. my. god. I love this place. I've only ever had it a couple times and its like heaven.

I go inside and order. as I sit down I catch this hot guy checking me out.

I look at him and smile. he takes that as a hint and comes over to my table.

"hey, cutie." he says.

"well hello there." I say.

"say, what's a fine lady like you, being here all alone?" he flirts.

"well I just moved here. so I obviously don't know anyone. but id like to get to know you." I say.

"I was just about to say that. Well I guess we should tell our names. you first."

"my names Emma... Emma Dale."

"Emma Dale. what a beautiful name and face." as he says that I can feel my cheeks rising.

"my names Taylor... Taylor Caniff." he says.

"So, Emma. how about I take you to Santa Monica Pier and show you around there." he asks.

"sounds like a date."

"well lets go then." he grabs my hand and takes me to his car.

"we can come back later for your car." he says.

-------

"wow I didn't realize how beautiful California sunsets are." I exclaim. we are currently sitting on the beach at Santa Monica watching the sunset go down.

"almost as beautiful as you." he says.

"I should probably get going. my parents are most likely freaking out. haha." I say.

"yeah okay. say can I have your number?" he asks.

"well of course." he gives me his phone and type it in. I hand it back to him and he laughs.

"sexy llama lady? really?" he laughs out.

"yeah." I say smiling and laughing as well.

we get up and go to in-and-out to get my car.

Taylor walks me to my car and I put my back on it. trying to be cool.

"so... I'll test you. we should do this again." he says.

"totally. I mean yeah. that be nice." I say.

he leans in, and kisses me on the cheek. I smile at him and get in my car.

as I start it up the music is blaring and I cover my ears.

I start laughing cause Taylor fell on the ground.

"I like your music taste." he says, screaming.

"why are you talking so loud?"

"what I can't hear you?" he yells.

"bye Taylor." I smile at him.

"bye Emma." he smiles back.

I turn my music back up and drive to my house.

I get into my house and my mom and dad are sitting on the couch.

"hey honey. where have ya been?" my dad asks.

"well I went to in-and-out. met a hot guy. went to Santa Monica pier with him and had like one of the best nights ever." I smile walking up to my room.

I get ready for bed. I lay down and my phone goes off.

from cutie with a nice face:)-

goodnight beautiful ;)

to cutie with a nice face:)-

goodnight cutie :)

today was definitely a good day.

--------

hiiii. so yeah Taylor Caniff is in this. but like this story is about Sam. I'll get to Sam later when Emma starts school. okay. bye guyssss.