Pixal wants to join in season 14

Pixal has logged on
Pixal: hey guys? We need to talk.
Nya: bout what?
Pixal: it just seems like you guys have been away in Shintaro for longer than expected. I just wanted to make sure you guys were okay? Also, when are you coming back?
Kai: ohhh.... right, about that... we may or may not be going on another adventure.
Pixal: oh? What's going on this time then?
Cole: well it's not that anything is currently going on...
Nya: we just kinda... left Shintaro to go and find another mission without actual knowing where to go or if anywhere needs our help.
Pixal: oh.
Pixal: well thank you for inviting me! 😠
Lloyd: Pix, wait! We can explain!
Pixal: then explain.
Lloyd: .........
Lloyd: we actually can't. I wasn't expecting you to stop and here us out.
Pixal: whatever.
Pixal has logged off
Jay: guys I feel pretty bad now
Cole: yeah.... oh where's Zane when you need him?? He'd know what to do!!
Zane has logged on
Zane: hello?
Kai: oh Zane! Thank the first spinjizu master!
Zane: wdym?
Nya: okay, so we may have told Pixal that we were leaving her behind for the next mission and she didn't take it well.
Jay: could you maybe talk some sense into your girlfriend and tell her she's being ridiculous?
Zane: I could never tell Pixal she's ridiculous!! In fact I think her reaction is perfectly justified.
Kai: LLOYD!
Lloyd: he basically said that he's on Pixal's side.
Jay: well duh, of course he is! He's just trying to be a good boyfriend!
Zane: I need to talk to Pixal.

~~~~~~~~

Zane: Pixal??
Pixal: what?
Zane: I just wanted to apologise for leaving you behind. We should stop doing it and I apologise from the bottom of my heart.
Pixal: okay.
Zane: how are you?
Pixal: fine I guess.
Zane: no, your not. You're still upset.
Pixal: I said I'm FINE Zane!
Zane: I don't believe you.
Pixal: GODDAMMIT ZANE, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE, PLEASE!
Zane: Pix-
Pixal: no. Just stop. Please. I-I don't really want to talk to you right now. Or anyone for that matter.
Zane: Hmm...
Zane: okay, I'm coming home to you.
Pixal: Zane! No. That is not necessary.
Zane: apparently it is.
Pixal: no, Zane, just go on your dumb mission or whatever.
Zane: wow, did we hurt you that bad??
Pixal: yes.
Zane: I just told Wu to re-direct the bounty back to the monastery. See you in a few days 😉🤍
Pixal: Zane, I'm fine here in my own. I don't really want you with me right now.
Zane: that's not true and I don't care that you don't want me. I miss you and am coming back to you.
Pixal: I hate you.
Zane: love you too Pix.💜🤍💜