A freeking Llorumi chapter because Oh my god what the hell!!!

HOOOOOLLYYYY FRICK!!! SRSLY!!! WHY IS THERE A LLOYKITA VS LLORUMI BATTLE GOING ON HERE?!?!? Why can't we all just respect eachothers ship choices?!

Look, I apologise to all of the Llokita shippers but the battle is really getting us nowhere sooo.....

Screw it. If I can write greenflame the why not Llorumi?

I hope this will live up to your standards Llorumi.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Lloyd has logged on
Lloyd: Umm... hi? I seem to have you as a contact in my phone but... who are you?
Harumi: LLOYD?!? OMG!!! Sooo glad to hear from you!!!!
Lloyd: Harumi?! Is that you?! Of all the people!!! I'm so glad it's you!!
Harumi: same here Lloyd!! 💚💚💚💚💚
Lloyd: wait. You like me? B-but I thought the whole thing was-
Harumi: a trick? I'm sorry Lloyd. It was originally meant to be a trick but... now?
Harumi: I can't help feeling a bit... well... y'know...
Lloyd: a-absolutely.
Harumi: I-it probably doesn't matter anyway. I've been told about you and Akita and-
Lloyd: Akita?! Are you serious? You think I would ever date someone like her?
Harumi: w-well... kinda, yeah.
Lloyd: listen Harumi. I would never, in a million years, EVER! Date Akita. EVER
Harumi: b-but what about the kiss?
Lloyd: you think I enjoyed that? Eww! Gross! She's a skanky bitch who I can't stand to be around!
Lloyd: I was half convinced she was on a permanent period!!!
Harumi: 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lloyd: but seriously though!! She was more dog than wolf and more werewolf than formling!!
Harumi: wooow!!! You are srsly roasting the heck out of her!
Lloyd: thank you.
Lloyd: I do try.
Harumi: I love you Lloyd.
Lloyd: love you too Rumi.
Lloyd: nice to get back in touch with you.

~~~~~~~~

There! Done! Are you happy now? Will you stop fighting? Are we even? Can't we just accept that some ppl ship differently?

When we crops someone who has a different opinion, we are supposed to say: I personally think against you

And think: whaaaaaattt the fuck?! Is your head on backwards?

NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND!!!

Anyways, I apologise to the lloykita shippers, and I just hope you know, I don't ship Llorumi. I just don't hate it either. Don't get me wrong, I don't like it! But I don't hate it.

Sooo.... we good now? Finally? Okay, PEACE OUT! 💜