- Eleven

26/8/20
~~§~~
"Ari you coming?" You hear Dixie say realising you were at the beach
"Mhm coming!" You say
Everyone was with there boyfriend/girlfriend so it was just you and Jaden, it was very awkward
"Hey" Jaden says bluntly
"Hi.."
"Wanna go swim?" He asks
"Meh I guess" You say, you take your clothes off so your just in your swim wear, you then notice girls looking over and laughing, are they laughing at me...
Then three of the girls come over and say "Omg hi Jaden can we have a picture!" He politely declines, as we are having a day of fun, no paparazzi and stuff, "Ugh but you can take pictures with the fat ugly hoe?" One of the girls say "um excuse you?" You ask "you heard.." she says walking away "Ariana I'm so sorry about them you don't deserve that at all" Jaden says "N-no Jaden don't worry it's not y-your fault" you say trying to hold back the tears, "Um I'm going to go to the restroom" you say to him and he nods you walk of to the public restrooms as it's around a 2 minute walk from the spot we were sitting at, you then get shoved in to a bush," WHAT THE FUCK" you scream and then see a face you never thought you would see again..."A-Alex?" You say, Alex was your abusive ex boyfriend, "Happy to see me princess?" He says smirking "Don't you fucking dare call me princess" You say while he slaps you "Don't play hard to get princess" He says while kicking your leg "HELP, HELP ME SOMEONE" You scream he slaps you and covers your mouth with his hand...
Jadens pov
Ariana has been gone for around 15 minutes so you go get Griffin and everyone else "Charli and Avani, go check the girls bathroom, everyone else come with me" You say "Dude I'm sure she's fine!" Kio says, then a disappointed Charli and Avani comes back "she's not in there" Charli says "Wait what?" Griffin asks looking worried, then Nessa runs up to a girl you have never seen before, then walks back with her, "Guys this is Kenzie Zeigler Ari's best friend from back home she came to visit Ari but obviously she's missing so..." Nessa says "SHES MISSING?" Kenzie says while shaking all our hands, "Wait no way..." Kenzie says looking really worried "What!?" We all ask "I heard Alex was meant to be coming here, for his parents work trip... and his car is in the parking lot" She tells us "Oh shit that's bad" Anthony says "No shit Sherlock" Kenzie says rolling her eyes, all of a sudden you hear someone screaming help, "COME ON GUYS!" You scream Griffin runs ahead helping Ariana out a Bush? while me, Bryce, Quinton and Josh chase the guy, he gets in his car making us not able to catch him so we all run back to everyone else to see Ari crying, with griffin, and all the girls hugging her, "Kenzie!?" Ari says with tears in her eyes still, giving Kenzie a big hug..
Ariana's pov
You see Kenzie and give her the biggest hug, luckily when Alex slapped you he wasn't that rough so it didn't hurt much "Ari you need to go to the police about this!" You hear Griffin say "No Griff I don't want to it will just make this all worse" you tell him..
Back at the house
~~§~~
"Guys I'm taking Cynthia to the airport come say bye!" Quinton shouts, you give her a big hug,
It sucks cause lots of your friends leave today,
Cynthia, is going home, is going to try visit a couple times every two weeks~
Charli, is going home, can come visit any time cause she lives ten minutes away but still~
Kenzie, is going back home, was only here for today, next time she's going to stay longer tho~
~~§~~

You changed into these pjs and walk downstairs, as soon as you are downstairs everyone stares at you, "Ariana cover up right now!" Griffin says "Chill griffin let my wifey do her thing" Nessa says smirking at me "Shut up Nessa this is serious" gri...

You changed into these pjs and walk downstairs, as soon as you are downstairs everyone stares at you, "Ariana cover up right now!" Griffin says "Chill griffin let my wifey do her thing" Nessa says smirking at me "Shut up Nessa this is serious" griffins says "Griff please, enough has happened I don't need lecture from you plus you said you wouldn't act like mom!" You say rolling your eyes, you catch Jaden staring at you, so you smirk at him and he turns red you both take a slice of pizza and decided to watch a movie, so you put the movie on, but begin to fall asleep with your head on Jaden's chest..
~~§~~
A/n: Okay I know this was very badly detailed but I'm super tired, any who, wow this was a dramatic chapter, it wasn't what I planned to happen but I mean... how did you like this chapter also I'm gonna start updating more!