♡ ∅V∅X∅ ♡ Prologue ♡ ∅V∅X∅ ♡

Welcome to my First August Alsina Story. I want everyone to take a walk in the park, while August and Bonita goes through their struggles. Hope you all Enjoy 

@CopyRight by Diane Corporan January 2nd 2k15!!

Bonita Shanae Carter, is 17 years old born and rasied in California. She's nice, caring, and also a loving daughter and a sister. Sometimes she has to fight for her life from jealous chicks who talks smack about her. Don't get it twisted she's not nieve cause, she will pop off to anyone, ain't afriad to tell someone off . Bonita is mix with different nationality and she proud to be black, puetro rican, trinidad, and also dominican. Her friends got her back, no matter what goes down no one direpects family like that.

But her life isn't all sweet and nice. She has been through hell and back . Has been abused ever since she could remember, from her drunken father. Bonita protects her mom and little brother even if her life depends on it for them to get away from him. She covers up her bruises with foundation hiding it from her friends cause, she ran out of escuses. Even the teachers notice some of the bruises on her shoulders. Besides she has been in and out of the hosipital with cuts and bruises all on her back, legs, and even her stomach.

Nobody knows what she goes thorugh, while she with her friends she hides her pain, but at night she cry her heart out. She has suffer so much that she had prayed to god to send her an angel from the heavens above. Its like god isn't listening to her cry's. The only thing she could do is try to hurt herself in the process while slicing her wrist when the blood trickle to the floor making a stain. 

Is this the world she wants to live in that is so cold and cruel ... No?!

" Bonita get down here , you ungrateful little bitch?! " Her father yelled / slurred his words 

Bonita ran downstairs cause if she didn't her dad would of hit her in the face ...

" Yes Dad " Bonita said in a low voice 

" What is this huh ! " He yelled again 

" Dinner Dad, um your favorite " She said 

" Dinner!, You call this food .. dinner!? I'm not eating it cause your ass is trying to poison me!! " Her father yelled while hitting her in the stomach 

Bonita hunch over holding her stomach, while the tears from her eyes trickle down her cheek. This wasn't her true father who protected her from anything and everything. This was a monster that she didn't want to know no more. 

Welcome to her stuggle ... 

August Anthony Alsina , is 21 years old born and raised from New Orleans " NOLA ".  He has been through it all. While his mama was working, she even expose her own kids to the life they ain't never knew what it was. When waiting for his dad to come pick him up, he never came through or even apologise. When August grew up at the age of 17 years old he started selling dope. His mama knew so she kicked him out of the house. Thats when he started sleeping at his homies crib trying to get by, getiing that paper cuase no 9-5 would put food in his or his family mouths. 

He had a dream, but didn't want to think of it. His brother Mel made him see the light , that August would somehow make it till the end. So why not give it a try you know cause , he can't see himself selling dope for the rest of his life. He knew what  he had to do.

" Aye man yea hear me " I said through the phone while rubbing the sleep from my eyes 

" Ay Aug somebody shot Mel man " He said through the phone telling Aug what happen to his Older brother Mel 

" Whet you said man, that somebody killed my brotha " I said cause this is not happening nor can it be real 

" I'm sorry Aug but whoever did this will get theirs fo'real " He said trying get who ever did this to Mel

" Ight one " I said cause ,I couldn't say none right bout now. 

My birthday September  the 3rd. So, August 31st . Uh, when i was , I was sleep, letting the day go by, you know. I wake up and I got, like, 30 missed calls on my shit. And so I woke up and I called my cousin back. And it was like " Man , whats up, ya heard me ?" . And a nigga, nigga told me a nigga kiled my brother, man, So from that point on it was always like, man, you got it either this or that. And a nigga can't choose that route, ya heard me. Somebody's gotta survive. So thats what it was. 

I've been rasing his three daughters, my nieces in the process. So I quit the dope game, trying to get my life on track cause, I don't want my mama to suffer of losing another son to the streets man. 

I'm August Anthony Alsina and I'm a singer not a rapper. I've been through the hard time. No one knows what I've been through except my homies, my moms, even my brother mel rest his soul. I'm gonna miss him .

Welcome to his struggle ...

Rate, Comment, Comment, Comment, Comment, Comment, &'d Vote?!!!