NOT AN UPDATE- BUT PLEASE READ!!

So.

I haven't updated for 2 years. I have nothing to say but I'm sorry.

Really. When I first went on hiatus on this site, I wrote it down on my account page, but I don't think many of you saw it. 

I first started writing fanfic around 2-3 years ago, and I started on this site, with a Naruto fanfic of mine. Wattpad helped me a lot; it helped me develop my writing skills and helped me improve at a rate that was faster than I could have imagined. I got used writing fic and balancing my updates with my daily life, even though I wasn't exactly a consistent uploader (haha... yeah... I'm still not the best at that... writing is a whim for me.) 

Unfortunately, after around a year, Wattpad felt... suffocating. The way Wattpad is laid out makes it so that newer fics and less popular fics are hard to find, making it hard for fics to gain recognition. I also felt as if my improvement was being stifled again and like my ideas were draining out. So I decided to try something new.

I wrote down that I was going on hiatus, and tried out ffn (fanfic.net). It was cool. Much more professional than Wattpad, but still cool. But after using it for a couple weeks, I found that it was uncomfortable for me, and so, finally, I tried out AO3.

I loved it.

I still personally love AO3 much more than any other site- both for writing and reading.

So yeah.

Basically, I now only write on AO3, and unfortunately, I have no inclination towards finishing this fic right now. I just don't have the motivation or the will anymore. I apologize to all of you who were following this fic, and thank you for all of the whole-hearted support that you have shown me.

If you enjoyed me writing, please feel free to check out my current account (where I am fully active) on AO3: archiveofourown.org/users/klixxy

I have two Kageyama-centric fics written on AO3, and am very proud of both of them, so I'd appreciate it if you guys could check it out: 

archiveofourown.org/works/25443421

archiveofourown.org/works/23591188

Once again, thank you so much for reading my fics and for all of the kind comments and support. 

I am so very sorry that I am unable to continue this fic. :(