Tired (pt6)

A big shoutout to @EsthertheSurpreme for giving me such positive feedback and keeping me going! I really appreciate it and everyone else who reads this story!

P.S I got one thing to say. I have no idea if it's still Christmas in all the countries, but it sure is in mine! So....... MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL

6) Yamaguchi (you mean..... Yamagucci haha lol I'm sry.)

Suga was sure that most of the team was getting better. Kageyama seemed to be letting more of his emotions show, which was good. Hinata was getting more and more energetic..... which was.... good. Tsukishima was still aggravating the previous duo, but that was fine, because Suga knew that he really did care for them all. He had even caught a glimpse of the music track he had given him the other day. Asahi and Noya were getting along just as well, pushing each other over their limits and encouraging each other. It was a great duo. They would push themselves to improve, but they would stop each other before they fell back into their depressive spiral.

Daichi....... was perfect. Suga broke into tiny little giggles at that, and said teen stared at him from the side, lips tilted in an amused smile.

Yamaguchi....... The white haired's eyes fell on said member, cowering behind Tsukishima. 

He had thought he had been getting better, starting to trust all of them more, starting to talk to them without stuttering, but these past few days it was like all the progress he had made had been reversed.

He could tell the blonde haired was trying to help him, noticing what was wrong. But it was only helping a little bit; he was still flinching away every time Kageyama and Hinata went with their yelling antics again.

The smile flipped into a frown, and his eyebrows furrowed as he thought of possible reasons.

Was he nervous?

Had something else happened at home?

Was somebody bullying him?

There were so many possibilities, so many things that might have happened, that he could never be sure unless he personally asked Yamaguchi himself.

If he didn't know the cause, he could never hope to help the green haired.

Not the way he was now.

He swallowed.

Approaching Yamaguchi now, not knowing a single thing, would not be the best course of action. 

He watched apprehensively as Yamaguchi's grip on Tsukishima strengthened, ducking his head away from Asahi when he tried to speak with him. Asahi jerked away as well, hurt flashing across his face.

This was bad. Yamaguchi acting like this would just hurt the other members, making them believe they weren't needed or wanted. That would increase the damage on their mental being, and that would.......

No. He shook his head and curled his fists in determinedly. He would help Yamaguchi, and no one would get hurt.

He stood up, sending a reassuring smile at a confused Daichi, and started making his way over to where Tsukishima was standing, Yamaguchi at his back. He ignored the shouting going on over at what the blonde would call "the freak duo's corner", and the rapid volley of balls going on over at the ace and libero's corner, and finally made it to where Tsukishima was trying to gently pry Yamaguchi from behind him.

He arrived just in time to hear the end of a sentence.

"-guchi, I need to practice. So do you. I know there's something going on, and I won't pry, but this is starting to affect the whole team." The frightened boy just shook his head, and, at seeing Suga almost retreated back behind the blonde, but stopped himself because, well, this was Suga he was talking about.