Finally

"Quincy move i'm not playing, i'm so ready to get out this damn bed. This shit is irritating." I said really frustrated.

With the help of ALL my siblings, my mom's and uncle, Quincy was able to keep me in the bed. The only reason I was out the house was for doctors appointments and to switch between mine and Quincy's place. Even though he had been begging me to move in with him. But my reply was always the same, "I might be having this baby out of wedlock but I will not be living as a little happy family out of wedlock. So I suggest you get a move on if you want me and Baked Bean to come home to you." And everytime, he'd laugh and say, "we gone be married before you come home and moved in by the time you go into labor."

He said the only thing holding him back is me being on bed rest.

"Come on babe you got a doctor's appointment tomorrow, if he says so, you can stay out the bed." He said sitting on my legs preventing me from moving.

"I'm ready now." I whined.

"You better quit all that damn whining. If you get out the bed i'll have your brother stick his foot up your ass." My mom growled stomping into the room.

"Here let Josiah keep you company." She said plopping him on the bed.

"But-"

"No buts Khiley. I'm going in for my c-section later tonight. I can't be calm there if i'm worried about you."

"So let me be there, then you won't have to worry about me because i'll be right in front of your face."

"Khiley i'm not going to argue with you about this you already know how this is suppose to go." I crossed my arms as Josiah crawled onto my lap and started playing with my hair.

Since I had been pregnant my hair has grown longer and thicker, now it was down to my shoulders.

"Do you promise to behave until tomorrow?" She asked sitting next to us.

"I'm not a kid."

"I didn't say you were. For the pass 4 1/2 months you have been fighting this damn bed."

"I've been in this bed for 4 1/2 months eating and getting fat. I'm tired of this bed, I want out. But i'll behave until tomorrow. If that damn doctor does not let me out of this bed she's going to have that damn claw up her ass."

She laughed as she got up, sitting Josiah's diaper bag on the floor. There was a knock at the door as my mom left the room.

I practically had to beg Quincy to let me go answer MY door.

"Khi," Ja'ima yelled, before I could even get out the bed. My mom must've let her in.

"Hi Jay what you got behind your back?"

"A present for you. Close your eyes." She looked at her dad who helped her onto the bed.

"One, two, three, open."

When I opened my eyes she was holding a banana split covered in pickles, strawberries and marshmellow sauce.

My face looked like the banana.

"Oh my gosh thank you Jay. Somebody really does love me." I said smothering her in kisses before digging into my ice cream.

"Jay you know she not suppose to have that, where'd you get it anyway."

"Mommy helped me make it. She said you shouldn't deny a pregnant lady her cravings."

Quincy looked at me like he was going to tell me to give him my ice cream. So instantly my eyes started to water.