Bitches Gone Learn Today

Yes i'm sick as a dog but I couldn't miss my te te/mom baby shower that me and Yaz had been planning for almost three months.

But now I wish I had stayed at home in my comfortable bed with a bowl of chicken noodle soup because i'm stuck on the side of the highway.

This bucket I called a car just gave its last huff. Now it makes me wish I had just accepted the Grand AM.

Quincy eventually told me that he bought the car with all purposes of giving it to me.

Now here I am waiting on triple a and Quincy.

I wrapped the coat as tight as it could go around me and waited.

Now we know why i'm sick.

In the next 20 minutes Quincy pulled up with triple a right behind him.

"Awww is my wife cold?" Quincy asked crouching down to my level.

"Your wife is sick and cold Quincy."

"Ah shit." He reached in and pulled me out; cradling me in his arms.

He took me to his truck with the heat on and grabbed me a blanket from the back.

After talking to the triple a man he got back in the car and started driving me home.

"Quincy I just want to go home." I said whining.

"That's where i'm taking you. Home."

When we got to his house he took me to the downstairs bedroom.

"The bathrooms across the hall." He said before getting up.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to put you some soup on the stove, then going upstairs to find you something to put on. Then i'm calling Yaz to come watch you since she is the doctor."

"But why does she have to come?"

"Because I gotta get my money and then pick up my daughter."

"Shit maybe I should go home." I said.

"Why you don't want to be around my child? If that's how you feel then you should know Ja'ima is always my first priority."

"That's not what I meant."

"Then what did you mean. Cause that's the way it sounds."

"Are you going to let me talk or are you going to keep making assumptions?"

"I guess i'm going to keep up with my assumptions. You knew I had a kid when you first met me. So what's the problem now?" He asked.

I ignored him and turned over. He's really blowing this shit out of proportion.

"That's how you feel?" He asked.

But I wouldn't reply. Fuck it since he just coming up with his own conclusions.

I started to drift off as I heard him leaving the room.

When I woke up I had to race to the bathroom to empty all the contents of my tummy. I heard a little pitter patter before I heard a voice.

"Are you okay?" It was Ja'ima. Quincy's 4 year old daughter.

I started to answer her but bile rose once again.

Next thing I know I feel her little hands lifting my hair away from my face.

Now i've learned that the only reason a child would know what to do in these situations is if she's had to do it a lot.