10

"How have your first few weeks been?" The woman in front of you asks a smile plastered on her face. You give a smile just as fake back to her.

"It's been fantastic," You comment as you look around the room, it had that typical councilor office feeling the two chairs in front of her desk with her Malila folder open as she writes and the degrees that hang on the wall. A photo of what you assume is her family is also on the desk and you can see a filing cabinet to the side.

You wanted this to be done as soon as possible. So you answered her questions as plain as possible with a positive tone your voice raised ever so slightly for a more happy feeling.

"That's good, how have the classes been? Are you keeping up?" She questions marking something down.

If you don't count the multiple mental breakdowns then "Yep, it's been good not too much work but also not too little," she doesn't look up she just continues writing.

"Okay, and have you joined any of the clubs?" The woman asks and you pause unsure of why she's asking.

"Oh um, no I haven't," You explain touching the back of your neck nervously out of habit. She stops writing looking up towards you finally.

"Hm, well it was one of the requirements, I thought Chanhee would have told you that," You furrow your eyebrows, that and the other sixty rules he was blabbering on about while you were distracted or asleep.

"Yeah he told me, I just haven't found one I like," You lie trying to explain it away so New wouldn't get in trouble as she nods before opening a drawer of her desk and shuffling through it before pulling out a large packet of papers and setting it down in front of you.

"This is the clubs and activities catalog, I'm sure you'll be able to find something, please return this to me once you're finished with it," You nod timidly before taking the stack and slipping it into your bag.

"Now what about your peers? Are they being nice, are you having any issues with anyone in particular?" She continues onto the next boring question.

"Absolutely horrible," You groan while explaining to Sangyeon how the meeting with the counselor went.

"It couldn't have been THAT bad," He laughs smiling while you pout.

"You're wrong, you see," You pull the packet out of your bag and flip through it

"Joining a club won't be that bad, I'm sure there's one you'll be great in," Sangyeon says in a very positive tone.

"There's about a MILLION!" You groan flipping to a random page before listing one-off.

"Why does this school have a Dance The Night Away Appreciation club?" You ask only to get a shrug as a response.

"What about the one Kevin and Jacob run?" Someone asks from right behind you as you spin around hitting the said person in the face with the book.

"HEY! What was that for?" Eric asks rubbing the spot you hit him while Sunwoo who stands right next to him laughs at his pain.

"You scared me!" You cross your arms defending your actions.

"Eric does have a point, I think you'd be good in his club, it's music-related," Sangyeon explains nudging you with his elbow and the same bright smile on his face.

"Maybe... I've just been around Kevin so much, You'd think he'd be sick of seeing me," You joke but plan to find him soon.

"You can always join the Scary Movie Club that Q hosts," Eric Suggests as Sunwoo's eyes widen in fear at the mere thought.