The night at the bar with the homie

Egg cooker is male and 23 years old he just got rejected by his crush and takes Leon out for a night drinking to get over her. Egg has dark blue hair and the white paws clashes well since he is a fox and all. He is about 5'8 and has a blue tail. He loved his crush Rachel for the past 4 years and He finally got the guts to ask her out and she said "Lets just be friends". How could she say that to him was all the time they spent meant nothing to her. Who was there for her when she broke up with her boyfriend. The pain and the anger over took him as he lays in bed. He calls Leon his best friend.

Leon picks up the phone. "Yo man sup". "Hey can we go out tonight to the bar i can pick you up". "Sure man let me get ready". The call ended and both of the boys got ready.Leon's pure white hair went good with his big pink ears and small white wings. And his white puff on his head. He is 22 and is 5'1. Egg pulled up in a  blue mustang. He honks the horn for Leon.Egg is wearing a plain white t shirt, blue jeans and red converse.Leon has a pink sweater that was too big for him and jeans shorts on with black vans. He walks to the car and gets in. "Hey man thanks for this I need a night out" said Egg as he puts on 'Never gonna give you up' by Rick Ashley. "I get you live is tough" Leon says as he puts on his seat belt and they drive to the bar.

They get to the bar and sit at a booth that has soft seats and ordered a pitcher of bud light.Egg looks at the menu and gets some fries and wings. "You monster eating wings with me being here" Leon joked flexing his wings that stick out of his sweater. Egg looked down and turns away. Leon looks at him "You okay there bud" He is worried for his bestie."Look dude Rachel said no" he says as he drinks his beer. "Fuck dude that sucks, well I am here for you". They both clash their cups and cheers. 

The night went on with drinks and ranting and eating for a hour. Both were drunk at this point Leon is a light weight and Egg is a little budded. Egg said, "Who could ever like me, I am going to be alone forever." Leon couldn't sit there and listen to Egg say this about himself. "You know I've liked you for about 2 years" he said while blushing a deep red. "R-really" Egg was stunned how could he not know this, he has been friends with Leon for like 5 years now and knew he was gay. But it all made sense when he starting hanging out with Rachel more Leon was distant toward him at times. God was he dumb while he was chasing after her Leon was looking at him and he didn't pick up on it. "No man you are drunk you don't know what you are saying." Leon puts his hand on Egg's the feeling was nice and warm. The look in Leon's eyes were lustful. Egg picked up on that. "Your drunk I am taking you home.They paid for their stuff and went home. 

During the ride Egg kept looking at Leon's thighs. They got the the driver way. "You know if you come inside I might not be able to stop myself" Leon said as he got out of the car and went to the door and walked inside. Egg looked at him wondering if he should stay or go. He didn't want to ruin the friendship but he did want something more. After waiting four minutes he got out of the car and ran to the door and opened it. Leon was standing by the hallway to his bed room. "Took you long enough" He smiled. Egg ran at him and picked him and pushed him against the wall and their lips clash. It was both of theirs first kiss and it was weird but hot. As they made out Egg pulled Leon's short down and Leon put his hand on the others chest, they both pull away and look at the other. "God I've wanted this for a while" Leon said as they walked to the bed room and got naked and shook his ass for Egg. Egg licked his lips and took his pants off and took out his hard cock and lined it up to Leon's ass. "You ready it might hurt." "You can do anything you want to me Eggy" Leon said in cute voice as Egg entered him. "Oh fuck that's good, yeah keep going eggy don't stop." "Your ass is tight " as egg kept going harder. After fucking for 20 minutes both of they went close to cumming. " Eggy I'm cumming, cum inside my ass hard". "Fuck I'm cumming to" as the anal walls hugged his dick and the white load come shooting out hot and fast. Leon nutted on his bed and the two cuddle and enjoy the afterglow of cumming. Both fall asleep in each other arms knowing they are now closer then ever before