fifteen

its been about a month since i started hanging out with the girls again. i really missed them and im so glad we could re connect without it being awkward. although, colby and i are still on weird terms. weve seen each other a lot because we have the same friend group but we haven't really talked. just the occasional hi's when we see each other. i've been focusing on making more music and i have posted a few youtube videos but nothing too crazy. we started working on my ep and its almost done. theres 4 songs total. one is about being heart broken and being in a deep depression. another is about childhood memories and how we grow up so fast. and the last 2 are still in the works.

i woke up to the sun glaring right through my window blinding me. i grabbed my glasses off my desk next to me and headed to the kitchen to make some food. what could i do today to entertain myself? maybe i'll take a beach day. i began to eat my toaster strudel after putting icing all over it. as i was scrolling through twitter i had seen a fan account say something about me.

 as i was scrolling through twitter i had seen a fan account say something about me

damn not gonna lie, that kinda hurts. i just don't get how people can say this. if only they knew what actually happened. i decided to block her as i don't wanna see her talk more shit about me. i refreshed my timeline and saw another tweet about me.

 i refreshed my timeline and saw another tweet about me

damn. i guess i should tweet something to clear it up.

after tweeting about the situation i got off of twitter as i didn't wanna deal with any possible hate

after tweeting about the situation i got off of twitter as i didn't wanna deal with any possible hate. i didn't really wanna go to the beach anymore so instead i texted an old friend of mine to see id they wanted to hangout.

                                                                                      mads
hey do you wanna
hangout? i miss u

loren<3
omg of course
i miss u too🥺

im free rn, i can
come pick u up?

                                                                                     mads
                                                          omg yes . come now !

loren<3
omw !

loren and i have been friends for a few years but when i started dating colby we kinda drifted. nothing bad happened between us, just grew apart. she became really close with brooke and her boyfriend and started making music and i became close with colbys friend group and focused on my music. loren and i used to do everything together, we were basically inseparable.

~time skip~

after a long day of hanging out and catching up with loren i was finally in bed. i grabbed my phone out of my back pocket and saw i had a couple texts from colby.

Colby
mads i cant say enough how
sorry i truly am. i miss you
more than you could ever
know.

do you wanna hangout
tonight? if you're not
busy already? i just miss
you so much.

im also sorry about my
fans giving you hate.
you don't deserve that
ever :(

mads
idk colby. and thank you,
i appreciate you saying that

ya know what,
im omw to you ,
ill be there in 10 .

maybe it wasnt the best idea but i cant lie, i did miss him too. i grabbed my bag, keys, and phone and walked to my car. when i arrived at colbys i sent him a text to unlock the door.

"hey mads" colby said quietly

it was silent for a little, but not an uncomfortable silence more like a peaceful and calming silence.

"i missed you mads. i really need you in my life. what i did that night was so stupid and unforgivable. you didnt deserve that. my intention was to never hurt you, i dont know what got into me that night. i cant blame it on the alcohol because thats not an excuse. what i did was so shitty and i know that"

i looked at colby and sighed. he moved closer to me as i cupped his face with my hands. he leaned forward beginning to tilt his head. is this what i want? do i really want to go down this road again? i pushed the thoughts out of my head as i began to lean forward now as well. our lips touched for the first time in months. his body was starving for mine and i couldn't say i didn't feel the same. he pushed me back so that he was now laying on top of me but he never broke the kiss. i pulled away and smiled at him.

"i really missed you too colby"

he smiled back at me before pulling me back into the kiss. this is what i want. forever.

i will say that i have procrastinated this story since the very beginning but i have decided that this is the last chapter. if i don't finish it now i never will. to the 1k people who read this i am so grateful for u and i appreciate u all. love u <3 (also i will be starting new books that i can promise i will not procrastinate. this story was more of a burden to me and it felt like a chore which is why it took so long. ill be writing two different books; one about dreamwastaken, and possibly one about jaden hossler so stay tuned for those !!)