4. Facing Percy Four Months Later

Camp Half-Blood wasn't the same.

It was only four months later, but that was plenty of time for Percy to take over. Percy would win. Percy always wins.

For starters, Percy had turned all the Hephaestus campers into his mindless slaves and ordered them to rip down all the cabins and replace them with jail cells. Then they ripped down the Big House and replaced it with a large cabin personally for Percy Jackson.

And even though you can control the weather there, it was always dark and cloudy, with rumbling skies. And the campfire had been torn down and replaced with a large celestial bronze throne, engraved with beautiful designs... and skulls.

Percy had changed too. Not just mentally, but physically. He always dressed in black clothing, black combat boots, and his dark hair hanging over his eyes, a scowl or an evil smirk or smile always on his face.

The campers were one of the most changed things though. Every single one of them had been hypnotized. They couldn't resist Percy's power. Jason, Piper, Leo, Frank, Hazel, and Annabeth were the only actual ones with new personalities though (but they still were Percy's slaves). Everyone else just was mindless, silent, and did absolutely whatever Percy said without question. Those demigods' minds were connected to their actions they were told to do, so they thought what they were doing was actually them. Others, like Reyna, Rachel, Will, Connor, and Travis, had the displeasure of having their own thoughts as their bodies did all the weird stuff Percy told them to do.

The camp was no longer the bright, happy, safe sanctuary it used to be. Now... it was a prison. No one had heard a person laugh in 4 months, and Percy was going to keep it that same, mindless, miserable way forever.

Two cloaked figures stood on top Half Blood-Hill watching the solemn camp do... nothing. No one was playing volleyball, no one was canoeing in the lake, no one was on the lava wall. Everyone was just... gone. Well, except for at the campfire. From the top of the hill, the two figures could vaguely make out two people standing there.

"Let's check it out," One of the figures said. The other nodded in agreement. On that note, the two began to make their sneaky trek down to the campfire. When they got there, they dove behind the celestial bronze throne to spy on the two people they had spotted on the hill.

"Percy, please," A blonde-haired, grey-eyed girl said through tears, "How can you continue to keep this up? I'm begging you."

"The great Annabeth Chase actually begging," The son of Poseidon laughed coldly, "How amusing."

"Percy-"

"Annabeth, stop it," Percy said, pouring hypnosis into his words. Annabeth was quiet. "I only pull you out of your hypnotic trance every night so you can see the things that have happened to your previous camp because you were too weak to defend it. Not so I can listen to you whine. Unless you'd never want to wake up from your trance again? Stay a giggling idiot forever?"

Annabeth said nothing, just slumped her shoulders in defeat.

"Oh, look at that! Time for you to lose your free will again!" Percy said cheerfully. He snapped his fingers, and Annabeth began to instantly giggle, twirling her blonde hair. Percy smiled. "Annabeth, why don't you go back to your cell? And because you tried to speak up like a bad girl, grab the dagger in there, the one used for just this, and slice your wrists until they're totally covered in blood."

"Okay, Master Percy," Annabeth giggled, then began to skip away.

"What in the world..." One of the cloaked figures said, "He really has gotten out of control."

"Oh, you think so?" A chill was sent down the two cloaked figures' spines when they saw that Percy has spotted them and was now standing in front of them. Percy was smiling, but it was quickly replaced with a scowl. "Remove your hoods, traitors."

It wasn't a suggestion. Percy was ordering them to do it with his hypnosis. They tried to resist and made it pretty long since their training had helped, but eventually, they gave in to Percy's dark powers. They slowly pulled off the hoods of their cloaks, revealing their faces.

"Nico, Thalia! Long time no see! I knew you would show up eventually. Very predictable," Percy said smugly.

"Why you little bastar-"

"Careful there, Nico. Good slaves don't swear at their master," Percy chided, "You won't do it again, right?"

"Right..." Nico said with glazed-over eyes. As soon as he had said that, he snapped back to reality, glaring at Percy who just laughed.

"I don't know why you're angry, Nico. What did you expect? You literally came to a camp ruled by someone who can control your every move," Percy shrugged.

Thalia and Nico looked at each other and knew they'd have to retreat. They'd set up camp somewhere in the woods and come up with a better plan.

They began to back away, but Percy rolled his eyes. "Stop right there, you two. You really think I'm just going to let you escape?" Percy said. The other two demigods stopped. Wow, Percy really liked to use his powers to make people stop.

"Now you two, follow me," Percy said, concentrating on putting as much hypnosis into his words as he can.

And even after four months of training, Thalia and Nico couldn't resist the words. That's why when Percy began to walk away, they picked up their feet and following right after. Soon, they ended up in Percy's cabin that had replaced the Big House. Percy led them to the living room, forced them to sit down, then grinned. "To be honest, taking over has been a bit boring. So let's make things a bit more fun!" Percy said.

No, nothing mature is going to happen (I'm too scared to write mature stuff to be honest... BoopTheSnoop_'s Nico's Hypno Ring is great though!). Percy's literally just going to have fun, torturing them, controlling them, and making fun of them. The next chapter is just going to be a fun little chapter of him doing that, so if you have any suggestions on what he could do (I'll take tons!), just leave a comment! Hope you liked the chapter and peace out!

Ps, go check out any of LonleyDarkLord's books because they're really good. BoopTheSnoop_ too.