Tyrone and You

Laughing, you chased after your little, three year old brother, along the beach. His face was speckled with sand and water, as a wide smile spread across his face.

"Rahhhh! I'm coming to eat you up!" you called as you gently, tackled him into the soft sand.

He erupted into the bubbliest and cutest laughter as you tickled his sides. He yelled for you to stop, as you engulfed him in a tight squeeze. Letting go, he ran towards the kiosk, nearby. You followed, with your wallet, ready to buy him a small treat.

Hoisting him up onto your hip, you let him choose what he wanted, before handning him the money so he could pay. When the lady said thank you, his face lit up with satisfaction. It really was the cutest thing.

Both with your ice creams, you headed back to where you had left your towels. Sitting him down, you quickly finished your ice cream as he finished his. Being three years old and about time for his nap, you lay down your sweet little brother on his towel, under the umbrella for him to sleep. He was exhausted but wanted to play, so you promised after he slept he could go and swim.

You lay out flat on you stomach, on your towel to read your book. Though, you weren't really reading. You kept looking around at the passing people, the calm water or the warm sand. That was when you noticed five hot guys a few metres away from you, setting up their umbrellas and towels. You, being the brave person you were, would have liked to go and say hello, but you were watching your brother.

Turning away from the hot guys and back to your baby brother, you grabbed a corner of his towel and cleaned his face of sand and icecream. Smiling at how angelic he looked, you wiped your hands before turning back to get your book.

"Arghh!" you screamed, as one of the hot guys, Tyrone, was right there. But remembering your sibling, you whipped your head around, before sighing in relief at the sight of him still asleep.

Tyrone grinned sheepishly, "Uh, hi?"

"Hey, Tyrone right? I'm Y/N," you said regaining your composure. At his confused expression you said, "I may or may not be a Tonighter..."

He smiled before calling the other guys over as well. You politely asked if you could get a few pictures and if they could follow you on Twitter.

The other boys left to go swim in the water, while Tyrone stayed. You both had an amazing conversation, where you found out a lot about each other, before your brother woke up.

You excused yourself from Tyrone, "Hey, I'll see you later ok?" before taking your little brother to the water.

He clung onto you tightly as you entered the water, but agreed to let go as long as you held him below the stomach. Laughing, you both pretended that there were sharks and crocodiles, that he had to swim away from.

At the end of the day, you had to take you little munchkin back home, to your mum's house. You both went and packed up your belongings. You noticed that the WAT boys had gone. It had been a great day.

After you dropped off your brother and said goodbye, you received a text.

From: TYRONE THE HOTESST GUY IN WAT

Took the courtesy of putting my number in your phone and yours in mine! :) hope you don't mind, wanted to keep in touch. T

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Thanks to @5SecondsOfFreedom for making me update! You gave me motivation, chickadee! And for that I love you! :)

Hope everyone liked it, comment and let me know!

Hugs and kisses, mwa mwa

S