Clinton and You

CLINTON AND YOU

*I know he's not in WAT but you gotta love him!*

I had just auditioned for the X Factor. And I got four yeses! I was now sitting outside, waiting for my dad to get here. My hair was out and under my signature backwards snapback. I wore a leggings under an oversized jumper, that had been my mum's. My previously white converse, were coloured in an array of colourful shapes and stripes, which really showed my personality.

Suddenly my cap was taken off my head. I whipped around, ready to let out my fury, I mean, no one takes my hats, to see the What About Tonight boys laughing their heads off. I couldn't be too mean to them, as they were my friends. Even though I had only just met them, it felt like we all had been buddies for a while.

I got up from the bench where I has been sitting and walked over to them before playfully punching Christian and taking my snapback back. I shoved it back on my head, before giving them all a smile.

"Hey guys! Did you get through?" I asked, as I had met them before our auditions.

They all whooped and cheered at the mention of their audition, so I assumed they had. I gave them each a high five as we walked back to the bench, where we all squished together.

Not wanting an awkward silence, I started to make conversation, "So Mitch, when are you and Clinton going to upload another cover?"

"You watch our covers?" asked Mitchel, a bit surprised.

"Yeah! They're the best! When Clinton retweeted my tweet about them, I full on screamed. That's not like me at all! I'm pretty much a tomboy except when it comes to Clinton!"

"What happened when I retweeted who?" questioned a voice from behind me.

Looking around, I saw it was Clinton. I turned bright red, if that was even possible.

"Clinton," he said, introducing himself, with a grin.

"Y/N. Love the covers by the way!"

"Thanks."

The WAT boys had all disappeared, when I turned to ask Brock something. So between the two of us, we had a great talk and really got to know each other. I soon began to feel the celebrity crush feelings turn into real ones.

But all to soon my dad came to pick me up and he had to take the WAT guys home. We embraced each other in a warm hug.

Looking into my dull eyes, he whispered, "Thanks for today, it was really good. I know... This may..." He took a deep breath, "Hey, I just met you and this is crazy. But here's my number, so call me maybe?"

I laughed at his awkwardness and soon he joined in. His laugh was so melodic, just like his voice. As he put his number into my phone, I put mine into his. We smiled, before running our separate ways.

As I ran to where my dad had parked, I felt my phone vibrate.

From: Clinton the Hot and Sexy Guy I Just Met~ Today was nice. Want to go out sometime? Xx C

I giggled at what he had named himself and replied with, You know it, hot and sexy guy I just met! Xx Y/N

Smiling as I hopped into the car, I knew that this would be the start of something beautiful.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys, I know Clinton isn't a part of WAT. But he's too cute! You just gotta love him!

Any Clintoners out there would know what I did with the last line! :))

Comment!

Xxxxxxx