°
_____________________________

'We gotta get you the FUCK
out of there.'
_____________________________

°

The 7 boys were hanging out and becoming closer than before. They've gone out together, started to eat lunch together, and laughed together.

And today was no different.

"Yugyeom, Bambam take the fucking carrots out your nose."

"Sir Mark," Bambam says in a British accent, "I refuse to take the carrots out my nose, bruv. What are ya gonna do about it?"

Mark sighs and lays his head on Jinyoung's shoulder, "Why are they like this?" He asks the younger.

"I don't know, but I will slap the shit out of them if they draw anymore attention to us." The raven rolls his eyes while the said boys start acting even stupider than before.

"SHUT UP!" Jaebum yells at the duo and the entire cafeteria stares again them.

Yugyeom and Bambam decide to sit down before their "parents" get more heated and hurt them.

"Anyway. What do you guys wanna do today?" Jaebum asks the group.

6 of the 7 boys start throwing out ideas for what they can do after school.

Jackson, on the other hand, couldn't focus on anything.

"Mark, Jinyoung, can I talk to you guys real quick?"

Everyone was a bit confused, due to the fact that he hasn't said a word the whole day.

The said boys glance at each other, but still get up and follow the brunette.

They leave the lunch room and head towards the bathroom closest to the cafeteria.

Once inside, Mark turns and looks at distressed boy, "Jackson, are you okay? What's going on?"

The boy looked down, scared to express the thoughts in his mind.

But in the end, he explains.

"I have a family dinner tonight."

Jinyoung and Mark sigh. They knew how shitty Jackson's family was. They never paid attention to him, and they mostly paid attention to his older half-brother, Yixuan. There were times that Jackson was left in his room as a child, where he wasn't fed or changed for days. For 17 years straight, they told him how much they hated him and how he ruined their lives. The only person who cared about Jackson was his older step-brother, who was also the heir to their business, Zhou Corporation.

Jinyoung shakes his head, "Shit, Jackson." He placed a hand on his arm.

"Can we come with you? We may be able to help?" Mark suggests.

"Nope. 'Strickly family'. My mother words. "

Mark and Jinyoung were worried about him. "Can we skip it? We can go to a restaurant or something? Anything to get away from them."

"I want to. I really want to, but then they'll just hate on me more. You know how they are."

Mark and Jinyoung look at each other once again and sighs. "If it makes you feel any better, we'll be right there if anything happens. As soon as your uncomfortable, text us, call us, whatever, we'll be there."

Jackson smiles sadly at the two. "Thank you guys. I'll be okay, hopefully." He laughs half heartedly, but his friends were still worried.

After Jackson walks out of the bathroom, Jinyoung grabs Mark and pulls him back inside.