crash my world

His red eyes didn’t disappeared, his smirk didn’t disappeared and his blonde short hair fell messy to the side of his head. I rest my fingers on the freckles that were slightly hid behind his rosy blush, his defined jawline were here and there covered with some rough stubbles that gave his sweet cheeks a rough edge. The moment I took in his face it all made sense, but instead of the butterflies I had just felt I was feeling nauseous. I couldn’t place the feeling at all, the secret was out and I was here standing in front of a man that could fulfill all my dirty desires but I was feeling worse by the minute.

“You haven’t said a thing, are you okay?” No I’m not, and all I wanted to do was scream but my throat was closing up. I grabbed for my throat and looked at the man in front of me while my vision got blurry.

“Just hold on, it’s going to be okay.” He whispered and hold me tight in his arms before everything went black. Instead of going into a happy dream or nightmare, instead of just waking up minutes later I could hear everything I could smell everything and I could taste millions of different kinds of food. When I opened my ears everything else was gone, I heard his heartbeat, I heard the cheeringly twitter of the birds, I heard people talking down the hill in the town and I could even hear the crashing waves that I knew was at least a mile away. I stopped again, trying to open my eyes. Instead I smelled it, the lake, the bakery, the people, him and so many more things. It was like the world opened up to me all at the same time, but the world didn’t realized that it was too much for me to cope with. Then there it was finally my brain got itself together again and I snapped my eyes open. I could see a bug walking over a plant like I was looking through a microscope, I turned my head to the right and I could see a man reading the newspaper. I blinked and I could see every word on the front page of the newspaper.

“Are you okay?” the voice was soft at first but when I blinked the newspaper disappeared in the big town and turned into only a dot.

“Are you okay?” He yelled, well that’s how it felt. Every single letter banged through my head like I those times when I was listening music through my headphone and Eve would turn on the volume to the max. I covered my eyes and stood up from the ground, I looked down and I could see every grain of sand that was hidden by blades of grass. Everything went silent again.

I breathed in multiple times, blinked multiple times and tried to stabilize my senses. I placed my finger on his lips to keep him from distracting me. He stayed silent but every time I thought I did it right I could hear the bleeping of the traffic lights to lead the blind people or I would smell the spaghetti Bolognese eaten by an old couple. But I wasn’t able to feel his lips as strong as I heard, saw or smelled things. It was the only sense that worked normal. I focused on my breathing and for a moment I looked at him and only saw him, only heard the wind blow and only smelled the grass I pulled back my finger.

“I think I’m sick.” I carefully spoke and kept my eyes on him.

“It’s because of the kiss.” He whispered obviously scared of hurting me again.

“W-why? How?” I stammered not losing his eyes.

“My, uhm, ability. It’s something biologic, every human brain has a blind spot in its sight. My, uh well call it an illness, finds that blind spot and my mind somehow deceives people’s brain and I disappear.

I got it by birth, it however only developed on my 18th birthday. And because you are destined to be my soul mate, I can kiss you but with the first kiss the person that is destined for you develops his or her own ability. But that is only if the person itself is a fullblood, there are only four people in the world that are a fullblood. And I’m one of them. A fullblood arises from two hallfblood that fall in love and breed a baby, my parents were soul mates and they did indeed fell in love. In contrast to most soul mates, who don’t fall in love with other people that have the right blood. They fall in love with normal human people and that’s why the bloodline is dying.” I got every word of that but nothing made sense. It was like he was someone completely different now I knew what he looked like.

“Did you like broke out of a mental institution or something.” He laughed and with an instant my stomach was tickling me from the inside, something one describes as butterflies.

“All I told you is true, and no I did not break out of a mental institution.” I lost his eyes as he looked to the ground and suddenly I was looking at two teens making out on a park bench, I snapped my head away and found myself looking at a guy working out, shirtless. His skin was sweaty and he was shining as the sun touched his wet skin, his heart was pounding in his chest and it looked like it was going to burst out of the save haven it was in.

“Look at me.” I spoke, and let my fingers trace the outline of his cheeks towards his chin. The smell was back again, spaghetti Bolognese now mixed with coffee and something sweet I couldn’t place. I pulled his chin into my sight and I tried to open my eyes, it took me a lot but I managed to open my eyes and as the red glow came back into sight everything else went back to normal too.

“What is going on with you?” He finally spoke, now back to being careful.

“My senses, they’re increasing. But not at the same time. When I smell, I can’t see or hear anything. When I listen, I can’t see or smell anything. And when I see, I can’t smell or hear anything. Except for when I look at you.” He smiled.

“To control your ability you need to think about something you love.” He stated.

“But I don’t love you.” I snapped and he laughed.

“I know, but you will eventually. I mean it’s destined to happen, but you can think about something else too. Friends, family or Lady.” He smiled. I took my eyes off of him and only thought about Eve, my sight was normal, I could still hear birds and I could still smell the fresh air.

“That’s not that hard.” I laughed at him and he nodded placing his hands on my hips.

“Try it again but this time it’s going to be harder.” He kissed me softly and I could hear his heart beating, my heart beating, people talking, birds tweeting and waves crashing. I smiled in the kiss and this time I only thought about him, with that I got back to reality. I may not feel it yet, but he’s right. At the end I’ll love him, whatever I might think now. 

A/n: It's not the end, don't worry. Just felt the urge to put it online, it might have mistakes in it but yeah i'm in a rush so Bye lovelies.