Just like a stalker

A/N: Read my A/N at the end please!

I have been sitting here in my car for five minutes now, and in those five minutes I have opened the door 10 times and only got out once. That one time I took one step out of the car and immediately turned around to get back into my safe car. Only now, when I opened my car door for the eleventh time, did I take two steps before turning around. I opened my door to go back inside again when I heard someone yell something, as the curious girl I am I turned around to look where the noise was coming from.

There he was in light blue jeans, black tees, his dark blonde hair messy and the hair on his chin had increased. I sighed and slammed the door shut before turning around, I smiled at him sweetly and started walking over to him. On my way towards him I locked my door, just to be sure I had a ride home.

“You came.” He smiled, I drooled.

“Yeah, here I am.” I opened my arms to look like I just surprised someone, and it made him laugh. And again I drooled, of course not literally. Oh god that would be humiliating, no I just lost the ability to talk or think straight.

“I’m London.” He held out his hand and I accepted it.

“I’m pretty sure you’re not, but I’m Belle.” I gave him a flirtatious smile, which made him laugh. He didn’t let go of my hand, but instead of letting go he dragged me with him away from the bakery. He continued walking without saying anything, while I hopped after him. I looked back at my car, then the bakery and back up to the boy holding my hand. I stabilized my position and managed to walk normal. We took a right on the intersection, the road became smaller and smaller as we continued walking. I looked at the park in front of us, I can’t remember ever seeing it before. It was beautiful, small, but beautiful, and another good thing there was no one. I let London’s hand go and stopped walking, he turned around shocked. But I ignored his face and looked at the beautiful park, it was next to the water and in the middle was a table surrounded by roses. On the table were to glasses and a pie with plates. It was beautiful and the sun, that was shining so brightly at this time of the day, made it all look like a fairy tale.

“It’s beautiful.” I said and a smile appeared on the boy’s face again. I walked to the boy and grabbed his hand, leading the way towards the table.

“I know, it’s our garden.” I turned to look at him surprised, I really thought it was a park.

“You’re kidding.” I looked at him, as I looked around wide eyed.

“No, do you see that little house there.” He pointed towards a white house, which by the way was far from little, and I nodded.

“That’s me and my mom’s house, and there.” He turned around and pointed towards one of the buildings, separating this ‘garden’ from the outside world.

“That’s my mom’s bakery.” I looked at the building as I slowly recognized it.

“So where’s your dad?” I realized he had not mentioned his dad in the little conversation we just had.

“He took off with some other woman and now lives somewhere else.” The way he said it, said enough for me to realize it was not a subject to talk about. I squeezed his hand and then let it go so it fell next to his body, I took a seat at one of the chairs. I looked up at him as I waited for him to sit down opposite from me, but he walked towards the white house. I didn’t really expect that and looked at him walking away from me.

“Okay.” I whispered to myself. Here I was, sitting in this beautiful garden all by myself. I looked around at the flowers, the water and the white house. Just looking if he’s coming back or not.