How amazing pie can be

“Are you kidding me? I don’t want to talk to you, stop sending me chocolate. I don’t want to get fat.” I yelled through the phone as a reaction to Ades his 100th apology of the day. He had sent me chocolate and flowers called me every five minutes to apologize. I told him he had to stop doing that but he still didn’t get the hint and just kept going with the phone calls.

“Please why don’t you just listen to me?” Why oh why did you pick up the phone Belle? Why do you have to be so stupid? I have seen more drama this week than I ever had in my life, that has to mean something. Oh and then there’s the fact that I have been thinking about why I can’t kiss superman without getting hurt. I wonder why the universe is doing this to me. Maybe I should start saving karma points?

“Belle? Belle? Did you listen to me?” Oh yes that’s true I was on the phone with Ades. What if I just hung up on him and throw away my phone? Maybe that’s a good idea. No that’s not a good idea, I’m a teenage girl I need my phone.

‘How to block someone’s number’ is what I typed in in google while someone was calling me names in the background. Try callshield someone said on a site, is that an app?

“Whatever you want, I have to go now.” I ended the call and looked callshield up in the appstore, of course my phone couldn’t find the app. I stood up from my desk and threw my phone on my bed with an almost manly cry.

“Guys, why can’t they just disappear?” I looked at my phone bouncing of my bed onto the floor causing a soft smack sound on the floor. I rolled my eyes when the phone lit up and my familiar ringtone filled the room.

“Oh come one, get a life!” I yelled at the ringing phone, somehow it wasn’t impressed by my outburst and just continued ringing. I stormed out of my room trying to ignore the happy tune of call me maybe which was growing harder and harder. It’s like that voice you have inside your head every time you did something stupid, it’s telling you what you did wrong and what you should do better. And that voice is following you the entire day, well now that song is following me the entire day.

“Where are you going princess?” My dad called out of his office the moment I walked by.

“Out.” I yelled and slammed the door shut. I grabbed my keys out of my pocket and walked over to my car. The moment I was seated behind the wheel I let out a deep sigh, relieved I had my car to let me feel free.

“Ok Belle where to go?” I started the car thinking of which way to go when Lady appeared in front of  my car barking loud. I opened the passengers door and the dog happily jumped in. I felt the urge to tell her to shut the door but then realized she was a dog, I leaned over her and closed the door myself.

“Now behave and shut your mouth when I turn on the radio.” It was this stupid habit she has that made me hate her sometimes, Lady would always cry at the music. And sometimes it would go so hard it was impossible to hear a single thing of the song that was playing. I opened the window for my dog and then started driving out of the gateway. As if the universe was trying to tell me something the man on the radio happily introduced the summer song of 2012 ‘Call me maybe.’

“Oh come on, what do you want from me?” The dog sitting next to me who was just trying to climb out of the car had stopped climbing and was now staring at me with her puppy eyes.

“It’s not you Lady, go back to what you were doing.” I laughed at the dog, she was so smart and always knew when I felt bad. The dog barked but got back to let her tongue dry in the wind with her whole upper body also sticking out the car.

‘You’re not going to give in Belle, let that hot guy who used to be your best friend go on with his life without you. And that means you have to go on with your life to.’ I told myself out lout, but not hard enough to interrupt Lady’s moment of fun again. We were driving past the lake which was full of people surfing and sailing. The little town I lived in was famous for their great sailors and the famous town’s bakery that made one pie that got all the attention, but damn that pie is just heaven inside dough. The pie self was pretty expensive for outsiders, I got discount because of the hotel I live in. There is one problem with that discount you have to buy 100 at a time, cause it’s meant for the guests. Little do they know Eve and I eat like almost all 100 pies.