Chapter 09: Return of the Menace Part 1

It's already 6:27 am, Oner and Yula walked together forward to the classroom. Yula was so happy because she finally alone with Oner. However, the moment was changed when someone arrived.It's Polina Santos, and she greet them. Oner greets her too, but Yula ignore her. Polina felt sad about what she does.

        "It's alright, she have a bad day this morning. Just understand her. Okay", said by Oner

        "If you say so. Okay", she said with a smile.

        When the classes dismissed, Polina invites Oner for a lunch with her. Yula heard it and felt sad. Oner saw Yula's face fade down. He accepts her offer in one condition.

        "I think its better to invite some friends too for a lunch in their restaurant. The more, the merrier haha.", said by Oner

        "Ah, but its a.......[date]. Okay, if you wanted too. So do I.", said by Polina.

        Polina finds someone she knows who will come to her. Polina walked towards to Yula. She invites her to come along with them.

        "Why I should go with you guys? Instead of me find someone better than me.", said by Yula while walking away from them.

        Polina grabs her right hand hardly.

        "But its Oner's request. Please Miss President come with us. Your the only girl that I know. Sorry, but I don't have some friends here in our class since the second year.", asked by Polina

        "[Oner request that] But I think its better to both of you make a lunch without me.", said by Yula

        "Please I'm begging you.", asked by Polina bow her head.

        "Tsk, okay okay tell to Oner I will come too.", said by Yula

        "Thank you very much, Miss President.", said by Polina

        In the Valiente Restaurant (Polina's family restaurant). Oner, Jorge, Yula and Polina arrived and entered the restaurant.

        One of the security guards recognized Yula, and he bow at her. Oner noticed that Yula looks uncomfortable.

        "Yula are you alright? You look different. Is this because you went here last Saturday and the guards recognized you?", asked by Oner.

        "What are you talking about? How did you know that?", asked by Yula while her face turned red.

        "Because I saw you last Saturday when I'm leaving the restaurant. Don't worry I won't tell it to Polina. I know that you want to know Polina to become your friend.", said by Oner

        "What? Oh, crap forget about it. You got it wrong I just following you guys to watch you. I just want to know if your going to do unnecessary things through her.", said by Yula.

        "What? I don't hear that. What are you saying lately?", asked by Oner.

        "No...Noth.. Nothing just ignores me. Let's move now were leaving behind from them.", said by Yula pushing Oner through Polina and Jorge location.

        "Oh man, your family are a wealthy, Polina. I think its better to confess now Oner. Haha", said by Jorge

        "Come on mate, don't say that in front of them. Were friends and she thinks the same way too.", said by Oner.

      "Haha is that so. Maybe I should ask Polina if she thinks the same way though. There is no doubt at all, right?", asked by Jorge

        "Huh... ahm I..I... I can't answer your question Jorge. Sorry", said by Polina blushing.