Chapter 16: The Inquisitor and Student

As Oner wears his gloves, Darius prepares his body for the match. He takes off his suit, necktie, and firmly arranges his gloves too. Darius have put down his pistol together with his suit on the ground too. Kalve started to be nervous because the kid has no match from Darius despite feeling something different about him.

        Kalve asked Oner something. "Hey, how old are you now kid?"

        "I'm sixteenth years old. Why did you asked?", Oner replied.

        Kalve said, "Seriously, you look like eighteenth years old for me." Nervousness in the heart of Kalve becomes more aggravate. Oner was too young to fight a thirty-four years old adult, master of eskrima, and one of the eight strongest men in their organization.

         "Are you sure you can do it? Defeating my superior is very impossible to make. He is inevitable. You need to train more than four years to be match with him. You need to think this again before it's too late." Kalve asked to Oner.

        "Don't worry, sir. Like I said before, I can handle it by myself. So please step aside and watch carefully because this will going to be memorable in your mind." Oner said to Kalve while he was stretching his arms and shoulders.

        Kalve becomes curious and just steps away from him. Darius is ready for the rumble. Oner looks at the face of Polina whose unconscious for an hour. "Don't worry, Polina. I'll win this fight, and then everything will be okay and back to normal."

        Both fighters were ready to fight each other. It's already 2:30 pm and all of the remaining men of Xcutioners are gone. Yula and her crew were walking down the stairs. Blake have been recovered and about to leave where he is secretly concealed by Maclord.

        Darius looks at Oner's face, and he thought in his mind, "Hmm, this boy have never shown any fears and nervousness towards me. He doesn't look strong, yet his aura is a little bit higher than Kalve. Neither my men nor Kalve has never fought me in one on one. Hehe, this will going to be interesting. Let's see what you capable of, Oner."

        "Don't get easy on me and underestimate my condition, Mr. Darius. Or else this will be your greatest mistake you will ever make. Yeah, I look like weak, young, and lousy man, but I can defeat you." Oner warned to him.

        Darius laughed at loud. "Haha Kalve, look at him. Did you hear that? He said he could defeat me, and he was strong enough to be match with me. Is your head hit by something to make you think that impossible fantasy ideas? Or you just said that to be more motivated? Anyways, everything you've boastfully told to me will be absolutely failed. Do you know why? Because I'm one of the eight powerful and strongest men among the Xcutioners. I defeated almost more than forty-six strongest martial artist, not even in this country but in the other countries. And you know what, not a single of them have won against me. That's one of the reasons why I'm being entitled and known as Darius, the Inquisitor. So, are you still want to challenge me, Oner?" he asked while his hands were convincing him to withdraw.

        Oner looks at him seriously. He said, "Indeed, you're strongest among them. You defeated almost all of them. And also, you have never been lost in your fight. But a small rat could hurt and kill a giant."

        Darius felt insulted and irritated by what he heard. He said, "Heh, a small rat could hurt and kill a giant? Do you have any evidence to prove that to me? Kid, yeah, you're just a kid. What the hell you could do to beat a guy like me? Look kid, in this world, only the strongest could live and the weaklings will always die. That saying or line is of little value. Think first before you said those phrases, kid."

        Oner smiled at him. He asked, "Do you hear and read the story of David and Goliath, Mr. Darius?"

        "Yes, and why did you asked that? What is the connection of that story in our fight?" Darius asked from Oner, and he felt curious about it.