The Midnight Meeting

After being questioned for hours on end that week at school, I was exhausted and ready for friday, and the midnight meeting I had with Erin. We had secretly been insparbale meeting every night on my stone/concrete (or what ever you want to call it) fence, holding hands and talking . We even kissed a few times, but that wasn't the best part I loved when we just sat there till sunrise and talked about everything and anything. He wasn't the big jerk that I thought he was, he had goals in life too. We did this every night and it's been two weeks.

I jumped and face planted onto my king size bed that was to big for just me but was great for sleep overs. I was so tired I alowed my self to take a little nap. Yeah right! It turned into a two hour nap that was only interruped by my belly vibrating and belting out Right by My Side by Nicki Minaj. I smiled and rolled over to answer.

" Hey." I tried to cover up my sleepy tone but obviously failed teribly.

Erin started laughing and I looked out my window into his and he was doing the same thing. " Its not like you could pretend to not sleep I could hear you snoring in my kitchen down stairs." I blushed then crossed my arms arcoss my chest.

:" Your not very nice mister" I said in a pouty two-year old voice, looking through my long eyelashes and I saw a flash of something cross his face and I smirked, " Izzy: 1 Erin: 0 " he rolled his eyes at our daily game of flirting.

" So can i get to the point of why I called you now that your happy?" Erin asks in playful frustration, suddenly I paniced inside'What if doesn't want to hang out anymore that he wants to go back to speed dating and hooking up with random girls? we hadn't even DTRed yet!'( A/N dtr means define the relationship!)

" Yeah shoot." I say in a strong voice. my mind still going over what he might say.

" I was wanting to show a new spot for us to talk and stuff you'll love it." he said nervously. I let out a relief breath and felt like a deflating baloon that reliased all of the stress and worry. This scared me why would I freak out so much?

" Okay where? Please tell me its not some where that will take for ever to get to because if we fall asleep it won't be pretty an-" Erin cut me off" Stop worring Izzy your gonna be fine" Gawd I loved it when he called me that. What?! I can't belive I just thought that!

" So are you down for it?" I nodded through the window and asked when to meet and where. HE told me on the fence at six . We hung up and I closed my currents but not before throwing him a cute and playful wink, He smiled a crooked smile and closed the currents.

Looking at my alarm clock it read 5:30pm . Crap! I hurridly took a shower and did my hair not bother with makeup Erin liked it better without.. Putting on a pair on black legging and a flowy bright green tank top and bright green converse high tops. Smearing cherry chap stick on my chapped lips.

Walking out of the house at 5:55 and met Erin on the fence. One of my favorite things about him was that he was early to everything." I'm here !" I screamed as I skipped towards him. He hopped down and pulled me close to his chest and we hugged in that cliche movie way. We pulled apart and he took my hand and led my to my pool. I was confused and my face showed it. He had a msyterious glint in his eyes but I was still confused It was October and to cold to swim. He led me to the other cabanna and we walked inside.

It was beautiful. That was al I could thinkat the moment, Erin had white roses everywhere and there was a red love seat in the middle and a stereo of to the side, vanilla candles lit up the room with a cozy scent and feel. All in all it was perfect. I can't even imagine how he knew I loved white roses.

"What is this all for?" I asked my voice telling him that I loved it, but just in case I told him. Theen he blushed and looked down. Not knowning what to do I stodd there awkwardly.

"I did this for you to ask you some thing." My heart lept and a million thoughts ran thruogh my head. What was he going to ask me?! He grabbed my had and I automatically intertwined our fingers. He pulled towards to couch and I giggled nervously.

" Will You be my girlfriend Isabell?" HE looked at me with so much nervousness in his eyes that I couldn't beleive what he just asked me I mean yeah we kissed a few times and held hands but I had thought he just want a small little fling. This was amaziing, I opened my mouth but he cut me off.

" you dont have to make a desicion right now take all the time you nee-" I kissed him to make him stop saying all the nonsense. " I hope that answerd your question." I said confidenlty and his entire face lit up. Suddenly He lifted me up and was spinning me around the cabanna till we were both dizzy and plopped down on the couch.

" I was totally not expecting this." I stated and laughed. Erin shook his head and laughed at me. " What?" he laughed harder.

"You are so cute when your confused and even more adorable when your angry." He said between fits of laughter. I blushed he just called me cute and adorable. Holy Cheeseballs!

Once he stopped we looked and suddenly I was sitting on his lap and we were kissing like really kissing. We stayed like that till we needed air.

" Do you want to see the new place I found?" I eagerly nodded, " We do get to come back here though right? I asked hopefully.

Erin chuckled " Whatever makes you happy." Oh my Gawd! I think I'm falling. hard.

Before I could prosess that Erin started out of the cabanna dragging me along with him. We ended up running around in my backyard for about ten minutes before we actually headed to this place. We walked over to his house , which was empyt since his prents were at his sisters school talent show. We walked up the stairs to the attic and thrigh the window onto the roof. I gasped as he climbed up the roof so effortlessly.

" come on Izzy to be scared>" Ha! He thought I was scared, please I took that as a challenge and climbed out onto the roof and up to where he was with two yoga mats.

" What's with the yoga mats?"I asked with an eyebrow cocked.

"Sleeping bags wouldn't stay and the roof's to hard to not have something to lay on." Erin explained like it was an ordanary everyday thing. Whatever floats your boat! We laid there talking and watching the stars I ignored the tired feeling that was trying to take over. Finally I gave in and yawned, snuggling closer to Erin we laughed at random things before I fell asleep in his arms. It felt so right and we stayed there all night. Erin fell asleep a few minutes after me because I could hear him snoring which made me smile before falling back asleep. I had completly forgot that we were on a roof.

--------------------------------------------------- Sunrise:

" Izzy wake up." A sweet voice said. My eyes shoot open I sat up and knocked heads with Erin. "Owwwww!" I blushed.

" Sorry Erin," I laid back down "What did you wake me up for?" I asked I can be a bear when I first wake up.

" I figured you would want to watch the sunrise." And we did and like nocturnale animals we fell back asleep afterwards with me snuggling into his chest and his arm and leg drapped around me.We stayed like that until someone started screaming profanities. Oh no, Tyler.

"Isabell what are you doing!" I jerked Erin awake And we sat up, crawling over to the edge I looked down and the guys, Anna , Leah, and their boyfriends were all there. "Cheeseballs!"