Hoes have a place

Everything had been great until that night. Erin and I had DTRed, finally telling everyone we were dating and is was great,until she had to ruin it.

~2 weeks ago~

"So are we going?" I ask Erin, we were supposed to go to his bestfriends birthday party,it was going to be like a zoo really.

Sam's parties were not only legendary because he had them every weekend, it was because his older brothers threw just as many, and somehow, each one gets better than the last. Saying that the Feirce's knew how to throw good party was an epic understatement.

"Yeah, when should I pick you up?" He asks, "I want to see you in your outfit for a while before we go." He whispers in my ear suductively, making me shiver.

I smirk, he'll just have to suck it up." You aren't, me and Anna are riding, but is it cool if you take me home?" I pout suductively. This was one of our most common games, I loved it, I always won.

The rest of the school day past as usual, Erin walking me to a few classes, stealing kisses when we had the chance. I didn't really pay attention in my classes, I didn't have to, I already had all the work done. Ah, the benifits of being smart are pretty freaking amazing.

I was walking out into the parking lot with Anna, laughing at a snide remark she gave one of the teachers, when I saw Erin.

He was leaning on his car, looking as good as ever, but that wasn't the problem, it was the bitch standing infront of him,that was the problem.

Meet Nikki Shaw, otherwise known as, the biggest hoe in the school. And she currently had her too tan hand on my boyfriend.

Trying to be calm Anna and I walked over to them and stood next to Erin and out of habit he put his arm around my waist, the whole time Nikki was babbling in about herself. When she stopped talking and finally noticed there were other people around her attitude changed completely.

" Who is this Erin?" She sneered looking me up and down in the process.

"This is Isabella, she's a friend." I smirked, then once his words sunk in my face faltered. Friend?

------------------------

Okay I know this update is really really short but I needed a filler chapter to lead up to what happens, I will be trying to update at least every two weeks from now on too! Thanks to everyone who has said such great things about this story! 😘😘