It's a Funny Story

"How can you not be excited that you are moving in next door to the hottest guy ever?!" My best friend Anna asked. She is completely boy crazy, which I am a little but still every normal girl is. Stupid hormones.

"I am a little, but it's not like I'm going to stalk him like I know you will try to do." I flip my long blond hair over my shoulder wishing I had a pony tail since it was freaking 102 degrees outside.

We had been having this conversation every time we talk about me moving to the new house. I had lived in the same town all my life, when I heard I was moving I freaked out thinking that I would have to leave everything I knew and wanted to know. It turned out I was just moving a minor five blocks away from my old house.I know that's stupid but my mom was having her fourth kid so we needed a bigger house I was okay with it because:1. I was closer to school so I didn't have to ride the bus if I didn't want to.2. I was closer to Erin, the schools hottie(And by close I mean next door) and 3. I had an in ground swimming pool in my backyard!!!!!

"Your crazy Isabell, thats all that I can come to the conclusion of, because every other girl in this town would die for your spot right now!" She threw her hands up in exasperation. I in turn rolled my eyes and grabed another box and walked into the house setting the box down soflty on the floor of my amazingly huge bedroom with a walk-in closet and bathroom, and walked back out to the truck were she is still standing."You know you could help m-" I stop when I see shes looking at something, well more like staring. I look over to see a very sweaty and shirtless Erin mowing his grass, he looks over and sees Anna staring and smirks then looks over at me as I roll my eyes at him and he grins back.

" Come on Anna grab a box and bring it inside before you have a puddle of drule at your feet." She glares at me but grabs a box anyway I give her a huge cheery smile and grab another box.

------

Four hours later we had finally finished unloading everything since my dad was at work my mom had a friend watch the little monsters so she could upack and set up the house. Aiden and Kylie were totally adorable but they were a big handful as any four and six year olds were. Anna and I were unpacking my room which was painted bright green to match everything else I owned. I had a total obsession with it since I was 11 and now six years later I was still obsessed.

"So after we finish your room do you want to go swimming or go see the guys?" Anna asks as we are unpacking the last box of things. I pretented to think about it for a minute and answer her."How about.... since it's 102 degrees outside we just invite them over to go swimming?" I say in my baby voice. She laughs and goes to call all of them. Since they all live realitvely close the were here five minutes after we were finished.

"WE ARE IN THE BUILDING!" Tyler yells as Alec, Cody, Drew and Derek laugh and follow him in. Anna runs over to them and Cody picks her up and spins her around till she starts to get dizzy and tells him to stop.

"Theres my little boo," Drew says as he walks toward me a huge smile on his face I roll my eyes but hug him anyway. He has always called me Boo,it's our little inside joke. When I was a freshmen I would call him boo, I did it for about 2 months and then he started calling me it in front of everyone."I finally get to see your new house, it's nice." He said while looking around.

"Yeah Thanks we're going to go change just go down the hall past the kitchen and its on the right in the dinning room, got that?"

"Yeah"Derek says leading them down the hall since no one else was listening. Anna and I run up the stairs and change into our swimsuits, me in my bright green string bikini and Anna in her hot pink string bikini. As we head down I hear something weird and tell Anna to go downstairs before the guys break something.

I make my way to the exercise room and open the door to find my fat cat stuck in between two boxes trying to get out."Nachos what are you doing? I don't even know how you got in here." I let him out and head out to the backyard and see Erin leaning over his tall fence talking to all the guys.

"-need a new coach he sucks." all the guys answer with agreements. I walked over to the fence- or to where I could still see him because I was only 5'4"- and glare not wanting him to ruin my day with the guys.

"What do need? Because if you don't need anything can you please go back to your own life?"I ask as innocentley as possible. I frown when he chuckles and the guys all 'oooohhhh'. I roll my eyes, turn around and go over to Drew and since he was laughing I pushed him in.

" Someone's feisty today it's okay I know what PMS is and I understand." Erin says sarcasticly. I just ingore him while I take my hair out of the ponytail I put in it earlier. His laughing is cut short and I hear Anna scoff. I turn around to see Erin staring at me, getting an idea I pretended to drop my ponytail and leaned down slowly to pick it up, a good trick my mom taught me. When I straighten up I look over and his mouth is open. Taking the opportunity, I sling shot a ponytail at his face and it lands in his mouth. I laugh high-five all the guys and do a back flip into the pool. We stay in till seven then get out and watch movies till two and by then we are all passed out on the couches. Anna was snuggled in between the snoring Alec and Cody on the double love seat, while Derek was in the chair with my cat Nachos who had taking a liking to Derek after he fed him pudding. I was lying with Drew on the big black leather couch. I snuggled in close trying to be gentle and woke him up on accident.

"Sorry Drew," I say feeling bad. He smiles"It's okay you and I haven't got to talk just the two of us in a while anyway." I smile knowing it's true. We sit and talk for an hour until I yawn and he suggest we go to bed."But I want to sleep in my bed...Carry my there,"I whine. He looks at me and I make a pouty face. He sighs and picks me up bridal style, I giggle but stop when I hear my mom clear her throat.

"if come into your room and your naked-" "MOM!!!! This is Drew we are talking about here!"I whisper yell. She breaks into a smile and says,"I know but I felt like messing with him but you know I still love you Drew."