Chapter seven

It had been two weeks since they started training for the Sports Festival. At some point during the two weeks, they found out what happened to Thotoroki.

*four days after the 'issue'*

Everyone was in the commons waiting for dinner. It was Katsuki's day, so they all knew it would be worth the wait.

Izuku and Hitoshi were having a very lengthy discussion on Aizawa's scarf and how it moves on its own. At some point that had gotten other people's attention. Now most of them were discussing the other small details about their sensei's quirk and fighting style.

The man of conversation soon entered the dorm room. And he looked exhausted.

"I realized that we haven't told you about what happened with Todoroki." 

Everyone's attention turned to him. He sighed.

"Nezu has suspended him, almost expelled, but Endeavor fought Nezu on the expulsion. He's been suspended for two months, but he will be allowed to compete in the sports festival."

That caused an uproar from the students. "He doesn't deserve that kindness." Akari stood up from where she was.

Aizawa activated his quirk, silencing everyone. He sighed as he deactivated it.

"Nezu was pissed, he knows what it's like. We don't know how or when, but Endeavor was contacted. So we had to deal with him. The only thing we could give him was a two month suspension, a month of dorm arrest, and five months of detention. I've talked to Nezu, Yuro is allowed to be with Midoriya at all times."

"What about the Sports Festival?" Kaminari asked.

"We tried to ban him from it this year, but again, Endeavor."

Everyone groaned. Thotoroki just had to be the son of the current #1 hero.

They came to terms that they couldn't do anything about it. But they could sure as hell make this Sports Festival a living hell for Thotoroki.

*back to the present*

Class 2-A was in their waiting room. Waiting to be announced. But all were glaring at a certain Thot.

Izuku was glaring while scratching under Yuro's chin. He was okay and still very energetic.

"Alright everyone, this is it! To show how much stronger we have become in a year!" Iida shouted.

"Do you know who's doing the speech this year?" Akari asked.

"I, sadly, do not, they don't tell us until we're out there." He told his girlfriend.

"Pooh." She puffed out her cheek.

Todoroki scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Grow up, obviously I will, I am the strongest."

"You shut your damn cunt mouth or I'll fucking shut it for you." Don't we just love cursing Bakugou's.

"Like you can do shit." Todoroki barked back.

"OI, Fucker! That's my sister you're talking too." Katsuki practically towered over Todoroki. Todoroki had stopped growing during their first year. So he stayed at 5'9, while Katsuki towered over him at 6'1.

Before a fist/quirk fight could break out, they were finally called out.

"About fucking time." Izuku sighed.

"Let's get this over with." Hitoshi sighed next to the tall teen.

They walked out and were called on by an overly excited Present Mic.