Chapter four

The Monday morning after the gaming weekend was hell for class 1-A. Specifically Katsuki, Akari, and Izuku. 

"We should have made Sunday catch up on sleep day," Akari said walking into the classroom.

"You've met both of us, what would make you think we would even sleep," Izuku said, rubbing his eyes.

"We both get very fucking competitive," Katsuki yawned.

Akari huffed a laugh before collapsing into her seat. She laid her head down and almost immediately fell asleep. 

Katsuki let out a genuine chuckle at his twin. He took his seat and got his phone out.

The greenette sat down and put his head in his arms. He suddenly remembered his cuddle fest with a certain manly red-head. He picked his head up and scoped the room. He soon found who he was looking for. 

"Eiji," he called out. Said red-head turned. Izuku motioned him to come towards him.

Kirishima nodded and made his way over. "Yeah Zuku," he asked.

"Cuddles," he asked in a quiet voice.

The other boy's face softened. "Yeah, after class," he asked. Once he got the nod of confirmation, he made his way back over to Kaminari.

"What was that about dude," said pikachu asked.

"Oh, just he asked me for a favor, and I agreed," the manly man told the blond.

Kaminari nodded before he scrolled through his phone and started to show Kirishima memes.

"All right class, settle down," Aizawa walked in. "You'll be working in teams of five with All Might today, don't do anything stupid," he looked at Izuku. Said boy huffed.

"You stab yourself one time to win and everyone is suddenly against you," he threw his arms up.

"You almost bled out dumbass," Akari turned and looked at her best friend.

"But I won," he pointed out.

"But Recovery Girl almost beat your ass," Katsuki looked over with an amused smirk.

"You got me there," Izuku smirked and looked at Aizawa.

Eraserhead rolled his eyes before pulling out a list. "Team A is Katsuki Bakugou, Eijirou Kirishima, Akari Bakugou, Tenya Iida, and Izuku Midoriya," he gave a tired sigh. "That team is already giving me grey hairs."

"Hell yeah we are," Izuku chuckled.

"The amount of chaos, we cause, this'll be beautiful," Akari wiped away a fake tear.

"Team B is Fumikage Tokoyami, Mezo Shoji, Rikido Sato, Yuga Aoyama, and Koji Koda," he looked at Team B. "Team C is Mina Ashido, Hanta Sero, Denki Kaminari, Mashirao Ojiro, and Toru Hagakure," Team C looked at each other and nodded. "And finally Team D is Shoto Todoroki, Tsuyu Asui, Kyoka Jiro, Ochako Uraraka, and Momo Yaoyorozu."

All teams were called. Unknown that the certain person who was the reason Tododeku was no more, would be found out. And oh boy, the members of the Dekusquad are ready to beat ass.

"Everyone go change into your hero costumes and meet All Might in ground Alpha. Oh and Midoriya, your suit has been modified like you asked," and flop goes the yellow caterpillar.

The excited shine in Izuku's eyes made some wary. They all got up and got their outfits.

The boys were all changing in the dressing rooms. Some were still staring at Izuku's tattoo that ran down his torso.