Chapter six

-PLEASE READ: There is animal abuse in this chapter, I'm sorry-

Come Friday morning, Yuro was a common sight around the dorms. If the small kitten was with Izuku, he was either with Katsuki, Akari or Eijirou. They were really the only other people the cat truly liked. 

But we're not here to focus on that. The class was currently sitting in homeroom, once again waiting for Aizawa. The two squads, that is secretly being called the BakuDeku squad behind their backs, had spread the word about Momo and Thotor- I mean Todoroki.

Momo was sitting and chatting with Jiro, who was leaning against Momo's desk, mainly just staring at her longingly as Jiro went on about this new song that just came out from her favorite band. 

Katsuki had turned around to engage a conversation with Izuku, who happily talked back. Eijirou was leaning against Sero's so he could also talk to them.

"Tenya look, they're all talking again," Ochako quietly pointed to the three boys.

"Yes, I do see. When do you think they will realize their feelings?" 

"Like you're one to talk Mr. I-have-a-giant-crush-on-the-nice-explosive-blonde-and-I-don't-know-what-to-do-Izuku-help-me-woo-your-best-gal-friend," she gave him a pointed look.

"You avoided asking her out for two months, kero. It made squad sessions really awkward, kero," Tsu, blunt as always.

"I…"

"They'll figure it out eventually Tenya."

"I hope so, they check each other out all the time."

Before those three could continue their conversation, Aizawa rolled in, but with an extra little set of feet following him.

"Eri!" Izuku was the first one to say anything. He smiled at her as she gave a small wave to him.

Eijirou smiled at Izuku and Katsuki before making his way back to his desk. When he sat down, Jiro back at her seat a long while ago, Aizawa finally stood up.

"First off, I need you to watch Eri for today. Second, the Sports Festival is coming up in two weeks. That said, starting after I finish speaking, you'll have two weeks to train," He let that sink in before speaking again, "Now," he looked down at Eri and gently kneeled down beside her," who do you want to go with?"

She looked around before going to Izuku. "Can I stay with you Deku?"

"Of course Eri." He gently ran a hand through her hair.

Aizaws nodded. "Then you are all dismissed." He flopped back down into his sleeping back and wormed away.

Izuku sweatdropped at their sensei before standing up and opening his arms, a silent question if Eri wants to be picked up. She nodded. He smiled as he scooped her up in his arms.

He left the classroom and headed to the dorms. "I have a new little friend I want you to meet." He smiled as he walked inside.

"Really?" She asked, she began to look around.

Izuku laughed before setting Eri down. "Yeah." He ruffled her hair. "Yuro, come here." He called.

Soon the small black kitten hopped off the couch and made his way to Izuku and Eri. Eri soon hid behind Izuku.

He smiled. "There is no reason to be scared. I got him at a cat Cafe. He's really sweet. Come stand next to me." He gently convinced her to stand next to him. "Hold out your hand, like this." He held his hand out. Eri slowly doing the same. "Now, let him come to you."