Drunk - b.c

Genre: BangChan x Reader

🌻 - Fluff

💋 - Smut

WARNING: Smut,Making Out,Cursing

Summariy:You where at a the Party of your Best Friend and drank a little bit to much

A/n:I got this Request on Tumblr  and since I need a story to post on Wattpad(Cuz I write a Felix Vampire story) here it is...

e/c= Eye color

Y/n Pov:

I was at the Birthday Party of my best friend Yumi and she wanted to play the drinking game.So we all sat down in a circle and then someone asked a question and the one who answered as the first one wins and the others have to drink 1 glass full of Alcohol,and since I can get drunk really fast It only took me a few drinks to get drunk.

At Midnight I excused me to go home.I couldnt even walk a straight line so Yumi walked me home while I babbled something I didnt even understood my Self however after 30 minutes of walking and me whining that my legs and head hurt we got home and Yumi rang the doorbell.

After a few seconds my Boyfriend Bang Chan Opened the door."Channie I lobe you hehe do you love me back?Pwease say yes"Chan lokked at Yumi.

Chan's Pov:

I Looked at Yumi "Thank you for bringing her home"I took Y/n in my Arms and hug her she whined "Channie awnswer my question...Do you lobe me back?" She looked at me with those cute e/c puppy eyes full of hope I kissed the top of her head "Of course i love you Baby Girl" Yumi waved at me "I will go now take care" Yumi walked away and i clore the door Y/n was still squealing in my arms "Yey you love me hehe My Channie loves me!"I smile and looked in her eyes "Baby are you drunk?" She nod her head exited .

"Let go to bed baby you need to sleep"I scooped her in my arms and took her upstairs and bath her after the bath I lay her down and put on her PJ's (Chan's T-Shirt) and pull the covers over her. She whined "Dont leave me" I smiled and kissed her cheek "I will just get you a glass of water" I walked down into the kitchen and grab a Glass then I filled the glass with water and walked back upstairs.I saw Y/n sitting on it with a adorable pout on her Face.

"What wrong Babygirl?"She ran into my arms I almost fell down but I caught her and she put her legs around me and and her arms around my Neck I put down the water glass on her night stand with one hand the other one resting on her ass.

Y/n Pov:

He put both of his hands on my Ass and I begin to kiss his neck.He stopped me "Baby Girl stop you need to sleep"I look at him and pout again "Please Channie I need you" He just lokks at me "Baby Girl No means No" I dont know If it was the alcohol in my System or myself but I got angry that he keep saying no he put me back into our bed.I just looked at him with no emotion "Baby Girl as as much as I would love to continue but you need to sleep"I just turned around and I feel how Chan lay down besides me and puts his arms around me.

I was in my though I was needy.After a few seconds I got an Idea.I turn around and look at Chan and smirked at him "Why are you looking at me like that Baby"I just begin to kiss his whole Face,everywhere but his lips Chang growls and kissed my lips Harshly After a few seconds I pulled away and look in his eyes and I begin to kiss his neck "Y-Y/n" he stuttered out I found his sweet spot after a few seconds.

I begin to suck on it and bite on it leaving a big hickey on the spot I continue sucking and biting on his Neck until I was satisfied with my work I pulled away and looked at My Art work

At this Moment Chan Was Breathing heavy he growls out a "Baby" i just smirked at him "You're so fucking hot when you're mad"  He grabbed my hands and the next second he was on the top of me "Is that so?" He begin to kiss and suck on my neck and I ...

At this Moment Chan Was Breathing heavy he growls out a "Baby" i just smirked at him "You're so fucking hot when you're mad" He grabbed my hands and the next second he was on the top of me "Is that so?" He begin to kiss and suck on my neck and I began to moan "Chan" he stops and looks into my Eyes "shush Baby Girl" with that he continue sucking on my neck and directly found my sweet spot I put my hand in his brown hair and began to pull and tuck on it "Please Chan I need you right now".

He looks in my eyes and smirks and began to kiss my lips deeply I kissed back and he bite on my bottom lip and I gasp he took the opportunity to shove his tongue in my mouth I moan into his mouth."hmm" I could feel him smirk and his hand began to traveled down to the bottom of my T-shirt and stops kissing me just to take of my Shirt and throw it somewhere in the room and goes directly back to kissing me I couldn't stop myself from moaning and put my hand back into his hair.

His hand begin to open my Bra and took it off just to throw it somewhere in the room. I began to pull at his shirt with my other Hand and hoped he would get the Hint.And he got the hint and pulled of his Shirt I feel myself begin to drooling over his Body "Like what you see baby"You shyly nod "Why so shy now?" He kissed me again but this time he goes down to my Jawline then behind my Ear and then he goes down to my Neck and lastly my breasts.He begin to suck at then and I threw my head back and arched my back.I let out a loud moan after a few seconds he goes back up to my Lips and gave them sweet kiss I smiled into the kiss I love to feel his lips on mine they are Soft.I could kiss him all day.

As we separate from the kiss he looks into my eyes,His one hand was on my Hip and the other one on my tight near my Clit, He leans his forehead on mine I smiled up at him "I love you so much Channie" He pecks my lips "I love you too"

He Kissed me again with so much love.

The rest of the Night we made love,the whole time he made sure I am fine and kissed me with so much love and passion.

At the end of the night we lay cuddled up in each others embrace My head was in his neck sometimes Kissing the hickeys I left on him.His one arm was in my head and the other one was drawing circles on my back I was comfy."Channie" I Took my head out of neck too look at him "Have I ever told him how much I love you" Chan looks at me "Where does that comes from?" You smile "Its Not the alcohol,the alcohol faded away I just feel like saying it" He smiles at me "Hmm I love you too so much Baby" I smile and kiss him he directly kissed me back we both smiled into the kiss.

"Channie" I Took my head out of neck too look at him "Have I ever told him how much I love you" Chan looks at me "Where does that comes from?" You smile "Its Not the alcohol,the alcohol faded away I just feel like saying it" He smiles at me "Hmm I...

I hope you like it Angels~

Thank you For the Re-Quest~

Ha-Neul~