When the Company finds out you & him are dating ; as their stylist | l.m

synopsis: you and minho have been dating secretly since 6 months, after a show minho kisses you and seungmin walks in

pairing: minho x gender neutral reader

genre: Fluff, bit angsty

word count: 0.7k

warnings: None

You watched as he danced on stage looking handsome as always

You watched as he danced on stage looking handsome as always. Every step was on the beat. You watched from the big Tv in the Dressing Room as your Boyfriend and his Friends danced to Back Door. His Outfit matching with his Group Mates. You couldn't hold the smile back as someone shouted your Name telling you to get ready because the Boys would finish soon, your heart began to beat faster at the mere thought of your Boyfriend and your friends. The problem was : they didn't know that your Dating their friend for 6 Months it's not like you didn't trust them, it's just that you were scared you could lose your Job because of it, and you loved your Job as Stray Kids stylist. The door of the Dressing Room opens and you see Jisung coming inside as the rest follows; everyone is breathing heavy; trying to catch their breath. You stood up as you saw Chan walking towards you. " Minho is still outside he said he needs your help" Chan said making you nood with a small smile you bowed and walked outside besides the stage seeing your Boyfriend sitting on the Stairs of the Stage drinking his water. He smiled as he saw you walking towards him. He quickly stood up and smiled wrapping his arms around you " Hey Baby " he whispered. You smiled at the nickname he gave you. " Minho not here they could-" he stopped your talk by pressing his lips on yours. You quickly respond to the kiss, kissing him back with the same passion.

Seungmin Pov::

I was wondering where Minho Hyung was then I realized that Y/n didn't come back too. "Hey Seungmin have you seen my Sister?" Chan asked me, making me shake my head as a No "I will look for them" I said, giving Chan a small smile. He nodded and I went out of the dressing room walking towards the Stage. I stopped dead on my Tracts as I saw Y/n and Minho kissing. I shook my head thinking i am imagining things but No they are really kissing. "Minho...-" I said making them quickly pull away from each other

Seungmins Pov end

You pulled away after you heard Seungmins Voice "Seungmin I-" you said trying to explain yourself as Minhos grip on your hand tightened "Y/n does Chan knows about this" Seungmin asked you making you look down at the floor in shame "No he doesn't" Minho looks at Seungmin. "Let's go back and talk about this when we are home but we should definitely talk about this" he said, making you both nod.

Later you all sat on the black couch at their Dorm. You sat between your Brother and Boyfriend.

"Seunngmin why are we all here? I wanted to shower" you heard Jeongin whine, you kept your eyes on Chan watching him closely. Seungmin asked you back in the car if You both wanted to tell them yourself or if he should. Minho quickly said that he wanted to do that himself. Minho took a deep breath "Um so we have something to tell you all.." It didn't make the situation better as everyone's eyes were on you and Minho now . "Me and Y/n are Dating" Minho whispered the last part but the members still heard it. For a moment everyone was silent, no one dared to break the silence "Y/n.." you heard your Brother voice "Since when?" you looked into chan's eyes for the first time "6 Months...I am sorry I or we didn't tell you but we were scared" Minho's thumb drew circles on your back. Chn noods and you looked at your friends "are you mad at us?" you asked, your eyes getting teary. They all quickly shook their head as they saw tears slowly running down your cheeks. Chan opends his arms "hug?" He said quickly, making you smile at your sweet brother. You let yourself fall in his comforting embrace.