can we kiss forever? | l.f

pairing: lee felix x female reader

genre: angst, little bit fluff

word count:

warnings: Sad reader and thats it

authors note: please keep in mind that this is all angsty and sad

I try to reach you

I can't hide

How strongs of feeling

When we dive

I cross the Ocean of my mind...

The wind blew in your face, your hair moving with it but you didn't care. It felt nice to just walk along the beach and let the wind blow in your face, ruining your Hair style but it didn't matter at all. Nothing matters at all right now. Just the waves splashing on the beach, softly touching your warm feet. You sight at the relaxing feeling. You needed to get your mind off Him. You needed to stop thinking about the cute boy that made your heart swell with love. You stopped on your way and turned toward the Ocean. The Sun was going down. It looked so beautiful. If you could you would draw it and keep it forever. Those beautiful colors, the way the Ocean looks, the way it made your feel, it was just relaxing. Your dress moves with the flow of the water. The water was warm as it touched your feed, keeping them warm. The sun warmed your skin so you wouldn't get cold. Your Mind was almost empty. Almost.

Just one thing was on your Mind. It wasn't a big surprise to be honest he was always on your mind even though he was miles away. You let your shoulders relax. You didn't need to stress at all right now. Right now all that matters is the Warmth of the Water and the soft glow of the sun. You heard his voice soft and gentle asking you if he could hold you which you gladly nodded as an answer, you eyes remain closed. You feel arms sneak around your waist holding you in place, keeping your from running away, not that you would. His face snuggled in your neck, his gentle breath tickling your neck making a small smile appear on your face.

My Wounds are healing

With the Salt

All my Senses intensify

Whenever you and I

We dive across

The Ocean of my Mind...

You put your hands on his as you feel a soft kiss on your neck. The longer you stand like this the more you feel yourself relaxing in his touch. As you heard him whisper sweet nothings in your ear. Praises filled with soft thank yous. You didn't want to talk right now, you just wanted to enjoy the rare moment you have with your boyfriend. His deep raspy voice ringing in your ears makes you bask in pure happiness. You slowly turn around his arms loosening their hold on you just enough for you to move and turn around to face him. You saw his freckles and couldn't hold yourself back from touching them. His eyes closed and he leans in your touch. You smile at his cute actions and kiss his nose, he scrunched his nose making you repeat Your action. Your hands Stayed on his cheeks softly moving your thumbs making him hum softly. It made your heart jump that you could make him so happy and smile. He always showed you how much you love him. He opens his beautiful brown eyes and they immediately find your y/e/c ones. His hold on you tightened and you both just stood there holding each other while losing yourself in each others eyes. You felt his soft breath in your face, he smelled like peppermint. His lips looked plump and full as the sun shines in his face so you could see his freckles better. He leaned down and closed the small gap between your lips. Kissing him made butterflies erupt in your stomach as you kissed him back. your heart beats faster you smiled against his lips. The kiss wasn't rushed; it was a soft kiss that was filled with passion and love you have for each other.

But in the end I drown

You push me down,down

Oh,they say when you

Call my Name

i felt pain

When you Came

You threw the picture in the fire, you saw it burn the fire destroying the picture fully. The picture of you and him in the sunset, kissing each other, at the bottom written Can we kiss forever in his beautiful and unique handwriting. Tears ran down your cheeks as you watched the picture burn down to dust.