One

-

(pretend that michael is 5"4 in this, and a * in chapter title means smut)

l u k e 💀

Luke never thought that he could hate coming to school so much. It depresses him and stresses him out a lot more than it should. The only thing he looked forward to everyday is seeing that adorable boy in his math, English, history and homeroom classes.

Luke groaned as he stretched before getting out of his bed, then rubbed his eyes as he walked into the bathroom he shares with his two older brothers. He did his business, then washed his hands and face, then quiffed his hair before returning to his room. Luke took a pair of black skinnies out of his dresser, along with a black t-shirt. He striped of his sweatpants, then put on the jeans and t-shirt. Luke also puts on a red flannel and some socks, finishing his look with worm-out all black high tops and a backwards black SnapBack.

Luke hobbled down the stairs and went to the kitchen, where his father was drinking coffee and his mother was reading the paper. Luke ate two pieces of toast with Vegemite, then grabbed his black backpack and car keys. He puts on a black zip up sweatshirt before leaving.

"Bye, Luke," Liz, Luke's mom, called as he walked out the door. "Have a nice day."

"You too!" Luke called back.

He quickly walked through the drizzling rain to get to his car, then texted his best friend, Calum, that he'll be at his house in a minute. Luke starts the car and heads off.

m i c h a e l 🌸

As for Michael, he didn't mind going to school. Why bother buying cute outfits if you have nowhere to show them off at? is basically his motto.

Michael wakes up at 6:00 a.m., then skips down to the kitchen and makes himself a bowl of Fruity Pebbles. As Michael pours milk into the cereal, he couldn't help but notice that the black nail polish on his thumb was chipping. Better fix that after I eat, he thinks.

After eating, Michael goes back up to his room. He stands in the door way and admires his room. Him, his best friend, Ashton, and Michaels dad redid it the past two months. They painted the walls a pastel pink, and all the furniture is white. There's a white carpet on the floor, also. Michael was proud of himself. He turns the twinkle lights on the ceiling on, then gets dressed.

Michael slides black tights onto his milky legs, then a pale pink skirt. He tucks a white t-shirt into the skirt, then puts on black combat boots. Michael sits at his vanity and combs his newly colored lilac hair, then puts a white flower crown on the crown of his head. He does his makeup, then goes back downstairs.

As Michael packs his back pack, Ashton texts him.

From: Ashton🍁

To: Michael

I'll be there in a minute.

From: Michael

To: Ashton🍁

I'll beoutside:)

Michael puts his phone away, then puts on a black peaty coat. He waist on the front porch, then runs out to Ashton's SUV when it pulls into the driveway.

"You look pretty today," Ashton compliments as he back out of the driveway.

"Don't I everyday?" Michael jokes.

l u k e 💀

Luke pulled into the student parking lot, then took the first spot he saw. Him and Calum got out of the car and ran into the school building. Luke and Calum went to their lockers on the second floor. Luke put his soaking wet hoodie on a hook, then grabbed the supplies he needs for his first few classes. Luke and Calum go to their separate homerooms.

When Luke walks in, he immediately sees that beautiful boy sitting on a desk, swinging his legs back and forth as he laughs at something his friend said. Luke's heart melts a little when he hears the precious laugh come from the boys mouth. The boy looks in Luke's direction, then gives him a soft smile. Luke just quickly looks away, feeling embarrassed that the boy caught him staring. Again.

The boys friend, who Luke knows as Ashton, gets up and leaves the classroom. Luke knows that it's the perfect chance to introduce himself to the boy. He gets up and sits in the seat next to the boys.

"Um, hi, I'm Luke," Luke smiles.

"I-I'm Michael," the boy, Michael, stutters.

Luke smiles as him, not knowing what to say next.

"I like your hair," Luke says.

"Th-thank you," Michael blushes. "I like your piercing."

"Are you scared of me?"

"N-no. I'm just kinda sh-shy towards new p-people."

Luke nods, smiling as he does so. God, Michael is so adorable, Luke thinks. He bites his lip and watches as Michael fiddles with his stubby fingers.

m i c h a e l 🌸

As Michael walks toward English, he bumps into someone while he wasn't paying attention.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," Michael says. He looks down and realizes that it's just Luke, not one of his bullies.

"It's fine, Michael," Luke chuckles, standing up and gathering his things. "You're going into English, too, right?"

Michael nods and bites his lip. Luke invites Michael to sit with him, which Michael accepts. The two boys sit together at a table in the back of the class, whispering to each other the entire time.

"What's your number?" Luke asks.

Michael writes his number on a piece of notebook paper, along with his name. He tears the sheet out and hands it to Luke, who folds and slips it into his backpack.

💀🌸💀

During lunch, Michael grabs his lunch bag from his locker, then walks down to the cafeteria and sits with Ashton at their usual table. He suddenly remembers that Luke and Calum are supposed to join them today.

"Luke and Calum are eating with us, if that's alright," Michael tells Ashton as he bites into the chicken and walnut salad his family ate for dinner the previous night.

"Fine by me," Ashton shrugs.

After a few minutes, Michael hears a familiar voice saying,

"Hey, princess."

Michael blushes as Luke sits next to Michael and shrugs out of his sweatshirt. Michael watches as Luke rolls the sleeves of his flannel up, revealing two sleeves of black tattoo's. Michael looks at them; there's shapes and pictures and quotes all over, and Michael see's anothe one behind Lukes ear, which is a small music note.

The four boys talk and bond during the lunch period. Michael got to know more about Luke, and vise-versa.

-

I'M REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS GUYS. I HAVE A REALLY GOOD IDEA FOR THIS