Eight

-

it was finally the day if the all time low concert. michael and luke were over excited as they hung out at lukes house. the two boys went to hot topic the previous day to get all time low shirts. lukes shirt had the band on it and the logo above them, and michaels was white and just said all time low but the words had flowers in the them.

michael was wearing that shirt, and black leggings along with white high-top converse. luke's just wearing black jeans with rips, his shirt, black vans and a black and white flannel. he quiffs his hair, then puts on a black SnapBack.

the two boys lay on lukes bed as they wait for four thirty, which is when they are leaving to get calum and ashton. luke puts his hand under Michaels shirt and rubs it up and down his back, while Michael rests his head on lukes shoulder and hand on lukes stomach.

"you're so cute," luke mutters, kissing the brown haired boys head.

"so are you," michael smiles. he gives lukes torso a squeeze, then the two boys get up and go out to lukes car, leaving to get calum and ashton. luke plugs the aux cord into his phone, then future hearts streams through the speakers.

~

once the four boys are at the venue, michael almost screams when he finds out how close they are to the stage. he knew that they were on the floor, but he didn't know that they are ten feet away from the stage. luke chuckles at the excited brown haired boy.

fifteen minutes after the opening act, the lights dim, then all time low walk onto the stage. michael screams and almost cries, thanking himself for putting on water proof mascara. luke stares at michael lovingly as he sings along with some of the songs.

~

during the last song, therapy, everyone waves the flashlights on their phones as they sing along. after the song, zach, rian, jack and alex say their goodbyes, then walk off stage. by now, michael is crying on lukes shoulder. as they leave the venue, luke stops so michael can jump onto his back. michael wraps his legs around lukes waist and arms around his shoulders, while luke holds michael's knees in support. michael then lays his head in the crook of luke's neck.

"do you want to sleep at my house, baby?" luke asks.

michael nods, then shuts his eyes until the four get to luke's car.

once at luke's house, the two boys trudge up to luke's room.

"do you want to borrow a shirt?" luke asks.

michael nods and waits until luke hands him a shirt with a band he's never heard of on it. goes into the bathroom to change. he unlaces his converse and kicks them off. michael then takes his shirt off, catching a glimpse of himself in the mirror. michael has always been self conscious of his body. he's always thought of himself as chubby, but is actually the perfect size and weight. michael sighs and pokes at his tummy, then luke knocks on the door.

"mikey, are you alright in there?"

before michael can say anything, luke opens the door and walks in. michael looks a little scared. luke can already tell what's going on. he stands behind the smaller boy and wraps his lond, tattooed arms around his waist.

"baby, you're so beautiful. you're perfect in every single way possible to me," luke mumbles into michaels ear. luke kisses behind michael's ear, then lets michael finish changing. michael decides to wear just the shirt that luke let him borrow. once he's in luke's room, luke is changed into just sweatpants. luke snuggles michael from behind and rubs his warm tummy until michael is asleep.

"if only you knew how much i love you, baby," luke whispers.

-

this is a SUPER short chapter. i had something else planed for it, but decided against it. this literally took me ten minutes to write, sorry if it's bad. next chapter will be better, i promise.