14. Save the Date pt.2

An: before we start, thank you for 100+ views! <3 This story is coming to an end soon! I hope you enjoyed it and please read any other stories i make!

Hermione's P.O.V.
I arrive at the Room of Requirements to see that Pansy is already there. We both walk in and i see the best first date i could ask for. It's a simple small movie theatre. I didn't think a pure-blood would know what a theatre even was. I guess she did research.

Pansy leads me to our seats which is the best seating in the whole theatre. The middle seats obviously. Pansy gets up and grabs us some popcorn and pop (soda lol). I can't believe she did all this for me! She even got my favorite movie to play, The Lion King!

[An: I would put my fav movie as Hermione's but my fav movie is harry potter lol]

Pansy's P.O.V.
Of course I looking into Hermione. I needed to make sure everything was perfect. The look on her face says i did good! I can't believe this! I'm watching a movie with Hermione Granger. I might have found out her favorite movie and watched it 20+ times so that i completely memorized it. That's besides the point though. Today is the night that i'm giving Hermione Jean Granger the best date ever.

She's only dated Krum and Weasley so it shouldn't be so hard. [An: sorry Ron] We hangout and talk during the movie. We cry and laugh at certain parts. It really was an amazing night!

Once the movies done we sit around and talk for hours. We didn't even realize how late it got. Once we checked the time it was too late to go back to the dorms so i asked the room to give us two beds. We both stay the night in the room of requirements.

[317 words]
An: so this story used to be a drarry story but i'm realizing now it's more of a drarry and pansmione story so i changed it to both!