5. Common Room

Third Person P.O.V.
The eight years follow Headmistress Mcgonagall to their new common room. Headmistress Mcgonagall stops in front of the portrait of Severus Snape.

Mcgonagall's P.O.V.
Before the students enter i turn and face informing them of a few things. Eight years are allowed to wear any attire they desire [An: rhyming yes] and you are allowed to go to hogsmeade any day but you mustn't 1. skip class and 2. come back after curfew (12). These are privileges of being an eight year but then can and will if necessary be taken away.

I almost forgot. Girls dormitory is on the right and the boys dormitory is to the left. You may not go to the opposite dormitory under any circumstances. You also may not switch dorm mates. Now you may enter. Chop Chop i heard you all have trunks to unpack. After that i walk off.

Draco's P.O.V.
I wait until everyone's inside before i go to the portrait. I'm unsure of what my Godfather's reaction of this new me would be. I take a breathe and go up to the portrait.

Hi Sev! he's staring at me intensely. Sev?? Do you disapprove? Are you alright? I begin panicking but Severus says something before it gets too bad.

Severus's P.P.O.V. [portrait point of view]
Draco. DRACO. Calm down. i'm proud of you. Your finally able to take control of your life. Now i know you have to unpack get inside. I swing myself aside so he can enter the common room.

Third Person P.O.V.
Everyone is standing inside the common room. It's absolutely beautiful. Colors on the inside being lavender and white, such a beautiful combo.
There's white curtains tied with lavender ribbons. Tons of shelving and bookcases. A couple of lounging areas with beanbags, sofas, and pillows. Everything keeping the theme of lavender and white. In the center of the common room holds an adorable table which the top twists of and theres space inside.

The space is occupied with games. Both muggle and wizard games. The muggle games consists of Candy Land, Monopoly, and Uno. The wizard games consists of Wizard Chess and Wizards Truth Or Dare. Wizards TorD is basically your forced to do your dare and if you don't you will feel physical pain until you do and if you chose truth your forced to tell the truth.

Everyone Runs up to the table and checks to see who their dormates are.

On the girls side there's only one dorm since not many eight years came back this year. The students living in the dorm are Hermione, Pansy, Millicent, and Lucy. 

On the boys side there's a couple of dorms. The first holds Ron, Blaise, and Theodore. The second dorm holds Harry, Neville, and Isaac. The third and final dorm holds Draco, Dean, and Seamus.

Everyone seems pretty happy with their dorm arrangements. After everyone unpacks they all talk to each other asking about everyone's summer. The conversation turns to Draco's hair. How is it blue? Did you use muggle dye? What spell did you use?

Draco's P.O.V.
STOP THE QUESTIONS! I'LL SPILL! I used muggle dye. Now no more questions. Luna asks how i made the flower crowns as she points to the top of Blaise, Pansy, and my head. I decided that teaching everyone how, would be fun. 

We need to go outside collect whatever flowers you want. Well need 25-30 flowers in total try getting some extras just in case! After a few minutes everyone has their flowers and i teach everyone how to weave the flowers together and done! we all have our own made flower crown!

I look at everyone and i can't help but smile. We all head back inside and we just relax. Suddenly i hear a few taps on the window. Uh someone's owl is here!

Hermione's P.O.V.
Oh! That's for me. Thank you Malfoy. I grab the package and i can't help but scream! FINALLY ITS ARRIVED! HARRY COME LOOK ITS THE NEW IPHONE! How many of us are there i can duplicate it so we can all have one and communicate without having to see eachother. Now no one has to bother me when i'm studying!

I hand everyone a phone after it's done duplicating. Ok just take the quiz and answer truthfully about yourself and it will give you a username for your messages.
[An: these phones are only used for messages and there isn't any social media or games]

[750 words]