Use Her & Her

Dallas apartment 6:01am

Dallas : *on the phone* Alright i'm coming to open the door *open the door* Hey 

Alli : Hey *put her phone in her pocket* 

Dallas : Hope there's no cameras coming up here *close the door* 

Alli : No no cameras hahah *look over and see the a candel light breakfast and smile* Wow..

Dallas : I just wanted to make your birthday special *pull out the chair for her* 

Alli : Thanks *sit down* So this is more of your hard work ? *smirk* 

Dallas : Yep *sit down* 

Alli : So... I got this voicemail from Vanessa and I want you to hear it I honestly don't know If I should call back *play the voicemail* 

Vanessa : Hey Alli umm... Rocky wants to talk to you if you call me back you can talk to him I know  you and Dallas aren't together anymore but he's been bugging me so bad

Alli : I just don't want to call back just not yet I'm still feeling bad for my actions i'll just text her and tell her i'll call her back when i'm ready... *put her phone away* 

Dallas : I know you can't help how you feel if you want I can explain to Vanessa *chewing* 

Alli : Yeah *wipe her mouth* But thank you for the breakfast ... Mike !

Dallas : Your welcome Bhandari 

Alli : *smile and look at the movies that he have sitting on the kitchen counter* So ! movie time ? 

Dallas : Yeah 

Alli : You know we have to watch the last dance... until it's time to go to school *hand it to him*

Dallas : *grab it from her* You love this movie *put it in the laptop* 

Alli : It's so funny, I'll be back *go to the bathroom*

Dallas : *sit down on the couch bed* Yeah fu...nn...y... 

Alli : *come out the bathroom and take off her shoes and sit on the bed and lay down*

Couple minutes later... 

Alli : hahaha ! she said hows my butt 

Dallas : Leave that girl alone she was just nervious 

Alli : No it was funny 

Dallas : Cold ? *throw the blanket at her*

Alli : just a little.. hahaha ! 

Dallas : *cut down the air* 

I think I really want to be with Dallas now... 

Alli : *crawl over to him* Thank you again *kiss him*

Dallas : *kissing her* 

Alli : *pull away from the kiss and hit him with the pillow* 

Dallas : *grab the pillow and hit her back* Hhahaha 

Coming Up Later That Morning... 

Owen : Party ? 

Dallas : Yeah 

Melissa : Hey... Dallas 

Dallas : *frown* Hey 

Melissa : Don't tell me your still pissed 

Alli : *see him flirting with another girl and walk over to him and push him* What are you doing ?! 

Melissa : *take off his shirt for him* 

Dallas : *turn around* Why are you so mad !? We're not together anymore !