Party

Party On Queens Street 9:03pm

Dallas : *frown* Umm... Hey 

Melissa : So I hear your single how about we have some fun.. 

Dallas : No i'm good 

Owen : *look over and see him and Melissa talking* He better not do anything with that girl 

Melissa : *sit down and put her legs across his lap* Come on ! don't tell me your still pissed 

Dallas : Look give me my space man... *move her legs off of him and drink his drink*

Melissa : Sorry... *kiss his neck* 

Dallas : Melissa get up 

Melissa : I was thinking about you and the other time we had an amazing time and I miss the way *rub on his face and chin* you fucked me come on you know you want to do it again *kiss him* 

Dallas : *kiss her back* 

Owen : Yeah ! hahaha ! as I was saying I ! *stop what he's saying because he see's dallas kissing*

Melissa : *take his shirt off for him* 

Dallas : *snap out of it* Look i'm not doing this get up 

Melissa : Dallas.. come on 

Dallas : Get up ! 

Drew : *turn around because of the hollering* 

Dallas : See yall at school ! *leave the party* 

Owen : *smile nodding his head yes* 

Alli's house 

Ms. Bhandari : Allia someone is at the door for you 

Alli : Okay thanks *walking to the door hear more knocking* I'm coming ! *open the door* *look down* What are you doing here ? *look up at him* 

Dallas : Happy Birthday Bhandari... *hold up some flowers and a box of cup cakes and one cup cake lit up* 

Alli : *smile* Thank you 

Dallas : I'm really sorry for everything I said 

Alli : I'm sorry for lashing out... come in *close the door* 

Dallas : *walk in and put the stuff on the table* I don't know how guilty you feel but I don't know what to do like am I suppose to say I got you pregnante ? 

Alli : No no... I honestly feel like shit just because I was thinking how it effected you 

Dallas : But i'm fine now Alli 

Alli : I know I- *gets cut off with a kiss* 

Dallas : *kissing her then pull away from the kiss* I really want to be with you for the rest of my life Allia and I mean it *get down on one knee* 

Alli : Dallas... 

Dallas : Allia Bhandari will you marry me ? 

Alli : Yes *crying a little* Oh my gosh haha 

Dallas : *pick her up and kiss her* I love you girl I love you soo much baby *kiss her* 

Alli : I have to go tell Jenna and Clare 

Dallas : *put her down* 

Alli : *pulling him to her room* Clare Jenna.. *opening the door peeking in* 

Clare : Yes ? 

Jenna : *look up* 

Alli : So look at my nails aren't they amazing ? *hold her hands out* 

Jenna : Whoa ! when did you get this big rock !? 

Clare : and where ?

Alli : *pull dallas in the room* Just now... *hug him* we're engaged... *grab a peace of food and eat it* 

Jenna : Well are you ready to tell the Bhandallas instagram and twitter fans ?

Alli : hmm... yeah *take a picture of her with her ring on* 

Caption : Bhandallases I just wanted to tell you we're engaged babies xoxo