That boy is cute.

I sat in the table eating my favorite soup mother had done. My father sat across from me writing down notes in his journal and brother sat next to me reading the newspaper. Both men rarely touched the food as they were absorbed in what they were doing. I was remembering the story father told me last night about the ocean and the mountains of snow. I wonder why there wasn't any here inside the walls, and where is this "so called" ocean and mountains of snow?

"Papa," I say, "what's... behind the walls?"

Mother was washing dishes but had stopped to look at me. Even brother stopped reading and father was silently looking at the soup in front of him like it was one of the wonderful things he ever found.

"Don't ask something even father doesn't even know, K," brother said strictly. Brother was never like this with me so the sudden change made my eyes watery.

"Ah! K don't cry. I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you."

Brother had turned to me to face him and his usual self was back. He opened his mouth to continue but was cut off by a knock at the door. We all looked at each other as if someone in the room had scheduled to meet others but none of us had any idea who was at the door. Brother stood up from his seat and went to greet our visitor. 'Thanks wall,' I said to myself since it was blocking most of my view.

"Ah~ Dr.Jaeger, nice to see you again"

I heard brother say enthusiastically which arose my curiosity. Well, brother always talked about a doctor from I don't know me where. I never paid much attention when brother talked about medicine. I smiled to myself when I saw brother run back in and pull father's sleeve so he could greet our guest. It was nice seeing brother smile.

"-ake up." I felt someone shake me. I slowly open my eyes and all I could see was blue.

'Huh'

"K, wake up" said a melodic voice.

I absorbed myself into the blue in front of me with my eyes half open. I open my eye to whoever owned the blue hues who observed me. I smiled as I take the full view of the blue-eyed owner.

3rd P.V.

Armin blushes lightly as the beautiful girl in front of him smiles. For some reason, Armin had forgotten about his current situation and could only focus what was in front of him. K sat up while Armin backed away from her since he was so close to her that he didn't even notice. It was out of Armin's character to not be shy around her so much that made him take a note in that. The light-skinned girl crawled to Armin never breaking their gaze and Armin was unfazed by the girl's sudden action. In fact, he felt calm.

Armin was sitting on top of his leg with curiosity being held in his eyes. He was wondering if the girl was going to tell him something but the glint in her eyes said otherwise. He leaned in to inspect more in detail what her eyes said but had stop realizing the closeness they had.

K sat criss-cross in front of Armin admiring his ocean blue eyes. Ocean. She had seen the ocean from paintings her ancestors kept hidden from the monarch. All about the outside world was only known to the Walker family.

"Hey, Armin"

The sound of someone else voice startled them. Both broke eye contact to see the intruder who was ruining their time.

Someone P.V.

I had entered the building were Armin's grandfather led us to stay in. I had spotted Armin's hair a few feet away from me and close where to we usually sleep. I took notice that Armin wasn't alone, in fact he was staring at the girl in front of him.

'A girl!?' I said to myself. I never realized there was someone else with us. Let alone a girl. I always believe there was only Armin's grandfather, Armin, Mikasa and I.

'S-sh-sh-she's ... pretty' I stuttered inside my head, mesmerized by her beauty. The girl was light-skinned, brown hair and beautiful big, round honey eyes. I was dazzled. I couldn't believe my eyes. But what shocked me more was Armin. He had a slight blush and never broke eye contact as the girl crawled towards him. I couldn't look away from the scene in front of me. All I could see was curiosity in Armin's eyes and admiration in the girls'. She was so close to him that I thought she was going to crawl on top of him and kiss him; even Armin leaned in! Gosh, he leaned in! But all she did was sit in front of him. I let out the air I had not noticed I had been holding in. Armin does have some luck.

"Hey, Armin," I said before things got weirder for me. Both looked at me with a little scowl in their face but were quickly replaced by a poker face and a blushing Armin.

"Your grandfather said is looking for you?" I continued. Armin glanced at the girl, stood up and walked away, me trailing behind. The girl stayed silent while I was there and never did I look at her.

"Oh! Eren, this is K. K this is Eren Jaeger." Armin took off first. Not knowing what to do I gave my back to the girl before following Armin.

"Nice to meet you, Eren"

I heard a small angelic voice from behind me. I turn around to see her genuinely smile at me. I was shocked on how beautiful she looked with a smile.

"Uh... yeah, hi... " I stuttered. 'I'm such an idiot." I turned around and left the building before I said something more embarrassing.

K P.V.

I was going to ask Armin if we could go and look for my brother, but before I could open my mouth a boy interrupted us.

"Hey, Armin," said the other male. I turn around to see the owner of the voice, annoyed. When I saw him, I was stunned. In those teal-green eyes I could see he saw them and worse. It was weird how I can see that by just looking at his eyes. 'Eyes that can trance you in a spell that you'll never look away' my mother used to say.

A small conversation was going on between Armin and the boy, but I look away before I look like a creep in front of the other male. I mean, who would want a stranger to look only at you? I would feel more like stalker if I do that. Armin glanced at me, stood up and walked away, but stopped abruptly before leaving.

"Oh! Eren this is K." Armin said to him and looks at me. "K this is Eren Jaeger," he mention with his hand pointing at the boy. Armin left before the boy, Eren. I look at Eren who was confused and flustered about this situation. He gave me his back since he didn't know what to do or say about the sudden introduction.

"Nice to meet you Eren," I said quickly before he left. I saw his body tense a little before slowly looking back at me. I immediately smile when he had his full attention on me. When he saw me, he had on the best expression I had ever seen in a boy. He was so flustered that he didn't even notice he was blushing! I memorized how his brown hair fit him well, his teal-green hues and his small yet perky nose. I didn't even notice how attractive he was until now.

"Uh... yeah, hi..." he stuttered. I stifle a giggle before he got more embarrassed. His body movements show all sings of embarrassment . It was funny and cute how he wasn't even aware what he was doing. He left before I could say anything else. It was nice meeting new people in this cruel cage world of ours.

After leaving me alone, I wonder where my brother could be, but all I could really think about was Eren's flushed face. I could still remember he had had a sharp gaze before he remember I was there. People don't see this type of behavior, but in my family everyone has to know the body language of others even when they themselves don't notice. The fact that I notice Eren's gaze had me freeze up. In that moment I knew Eren meant business. I'm not going to lie but it was kind of scary seeing him like that and it was nothing compared to the little cute moment he had.

"Cute."

I felt the blood rushing to my head as I realize I said those words out loud. I giggled at the thought.

"He is cute." I say before I lay back down on the floor.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

So, I decided to update the chap. early since I'll be busy this Feb. 1. This story "will" be updating chapters every 1st of every month unless things like this happen.^^ Hope you like the story.