Looking for him...

For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather; To cheer on on the tedious way to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one is one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands.

~Chistina Rossetti
。。。。。。。。。。。

I sat there staring at the wall for more than an hour. My brain is blank and I'm sitting here in this cold floor...

'I'm cold'

My body is twitching in boredom. I know I need to do something or my body will probably shut down but I don't know what to do.

"K!"

"Brother." I swiftly turn to the voice I heard- correction, I thought I heard.

*sigh* 'I'm going crazy'

...

...

'Jeagar...'

*blink*

'Jeagar?' I chuckled at the thought.

'He seems like a cool kid but... where have I heard that name before?'

...

"Dr. Jeagar! Come on in! Oh! And I found out how many bones we have!"

...

...

I'm hearing my brother's voice like if he was standing right next to me.

"Hey, K." I jump to the low voice behind me. I turn around to see the old man smiling at me. Armin, Eren and a girl were behind the old man smiling, well except the girl.

"Here, you should eat." said the old man as he hands me a bread and a cup of water. I stared at the food thinking of those who that live in the underground of the capital. I grabbed the items and started eating slowly.

"We will head to the fields tomorrow morning, but for now we will spend an hour looking for your brother," the old man said as my eyes lighten up at the mention of my brother.

"Thanks... sir" I said, unsure of what to call the old man. I am thankful that the old man was very nice. My vision became to blur as I unconsciously began to tear up. I had been looking at my food as a tear fell down. I feel a digital brush my tears away; looking up I see the old man smile at me.

"Its alright, now come. Eat."

I smile devouring the bread and taking a sip of water. 'He's such a nice person...' Tears fell down as I ate.

"Whoa, slow down or you'll choke" I hear someone say. Looking up I see Eren and Armin smiling at me, though Armin seemed a little concerned, and the girl had a satisfying look.

I fought back the endless tears that seemed to want to come out. I keep eating slower than just eating in like I haven't eaten for days. I was glad Eren had stops me from the possible outcome.

Finishing my food, I stood up and smile. The tears had stop, but never did my heart stop thumping hard as I thought of brother.

"I'm ready." I say determinedly. The old man chuckles and gestures to us to follow him and we did at what we were told.

-Few hours later-

We had actually spent more than an hour than intended to. Asking around was no help at all. Most people would either ignore us or just glare. Why? I don't know nor did I want to know. I believe its because we are homeless are just taking their food.