The Council will decide your fate

Ari was chilling on the couch, wearing nothing but a t-shirt and a plain white diaper. Y'know, what she does when her parents aren't home. When suddenly, her phone did the notification chime. She picked it up, it was from her messages. Ari got two texts from an unknown number they said. " Come to 42 Plymouth Road in Wakefield. Wear your pamps." She was curious onto who sent the texts. But they gave her something to do, so Ari got off the couch, put on some pants, got in the car and typed the address into google maps. Soon enough, she was off.

************************************************************************************** 

Ari pulled up to the house. It was painted light gray with a stump on the side. Weird, google maps showed that the house was painted blue with a tree on the side. "They really need to update these things." Ari said aloud. She got out of the car and rang the doorbell. " It's open." A voice with a Welsh accent said. She opened the door and went inside. No one was home, she thought that was odd. Ari closed the door behind her and suddenly the room started spinning. It morphed into a big room with four stands, each with a respective animal sitting on there. A giraffe with blue spots, a green dragon, a raccoon, and a blue furred husky. Ari stared at them for a moment " Wait a minute, you guys are the animals on peekabus." Ari realized. " Yup, you're a genius." The raccoon sarcasticly said with his New Jersey accent.  "Anyways me, the rest of the ABU council, and the representative will decide if you deserve your control in the real world." The giraffe spoke with a African accent. " What!? Wait, who's the representative?" Ari asked. " Hi, that's me, I'm the representative." A dog wearing a little pawz with a sultry English accent said. "Well, how about we get to deciding then." The raccoon piped up. " Alright, alright, you're always so impatient." The giraffe replied. All four of them, started whispering to one another. The dog tried to join in but he quickly went to look at Ari. " My names Marcus by the way, what's yours?" " Ari." Ari responded. " Ari? Sounds beautiful." Marcus replied. " Really? My mom says it means bird." Ari blushed. " Bird huh? Birds are beautiful, they fly gracefully in the air. Free, and without a care in the world. I reckon you're really laid back yeah?" Marcus asked. " I guess so." Ari responded. "I got a question, what exactly are you a representative of?" She asked. " I'm not really sure. I work for ABU, in the shipping department. These four just randomly called me in one day to come in and they never really specified what I'd be doin-" The giraffe clapped her hands. " The council has made a decision. You may keep your control in the real world, but in the dreamscape, you will be incontinent for eternity."  Suddenly a hiss was heard all across the room and Ari feel her diaper growing warmer, it was obvious what she was doing. The stream slowed and stopped after a few minutes, then the room started spinning again and Ari woke up.