The Pool

"It's finally time," Ari exclaimed. "Yeah it is!" Andrew yelled. Today, the weather was hot enough that they could swim in the community pool. With all of the leaves, chlorine, and dead bugs, this was going to be a gross but exiting swim. Andrew crashed into the curb with the car. Then he immediately got out and opened the trunk. Ari sighed, pulled the keys out the hole and left to see him removing all clothing. "Oh my god Andrew!"She shielded her eyes away from him. "I know it's kind of a chode." He worryingly casually responded. "Not your dick, why are you changing in the parking lot!" "Where else am I supposed to do it?" "A- in the changing rooms!" "There aren't any here, it's not a beach." He started speed walking over to the pool, as he had finished putting on his swim shorts 3 dialogue lines ago. "Wait, I still need to put on my bathing suit." Ari called to him. "Okay." She suspired and looked down at her crotch, she could feel her diaper getting warmer by the second. Except she wasn't wearing a diaper, and she wasn't peeing herself. The only reason she felt that way because of her unexplained anxiety abou- "Are you just going to sit there!?" Andrew yelled. "Sorry!" She grabbed her swim suit from the trunk, closed it and started changing inside of the car. Meanwhile, he got impatient and went in without her.

***********************************************************************************************

Ari dipped her feet into the water, trying to get used it. "What took you so long?" He jabbed. "I- I don't really know. I was kind of nervous." She stammered. "Nervous, about what?" "I don't know." She replied. "Well whatever then." He swam away from her. Why am I even still friends with him, she thought.