First Kiss (All + Annabeth and Bianca)

Percy
Your first kiss with Percy happened right after a disagreement. He rushed into battle without thinking and almost seriously injured himself. You scolded him for not being more careful. He apologized and made it up to you with a passionate kiss.

Leo
If we're being honest, your first kiss with Leo came as a surprise. He wanted to kiss you but was always afraid to initiate it. Percy and Jason joker that he would never make the first move. He was determined to prove them wrong. Marching up to you, he turned you around to face him. Before he could do anything, you closed the gap between you.

Annabeth
Annabeth is a girl who goes after what she wants. She wanted to kiss you, so she sure as Hera was going to (as long as you were comfortable with it). She pulled you close, asked for your consent, and then pressed her lips against yours.

Jason
Jason was searching for his glasses the day you had your first kiss. You were sitting on his bed in the Zeus cabin, waiting for him to get ready for the campfire sing along. He flipped over pillows and covers, searched through his clothing, he even searched under the bed. When he asked you if you had seen his glasses, you giggled and grabbed them off of his forehead. You placed them on his nose, kissing him on the lips as he blushed from embarrassment.

Will
After a long day at the infirmary, the only thing Will wanted to do was cuddle up with you. Of course, that was when five more campers came in with lava burns from the Climbing Wall. You came in searching for Will when Austin told you about how much he was stressing. You held him by his shoulders and placed a kiss on his lips. Will instantly relaxed.

Bianca
You were in the Hades Cabin with Bianca, waiting for dinner time to come. Bianca scooter closer to you, grabbing your attention. She used one hand to grab one of yours and used the other to cup the side of your face. You were the one to lean forward and press you lips against hers.
Let's just say, young Nico was not happy to wake up from his nap to find his sister kissing her significant other.

Nico
Nico was having one of those days where he just felt low and unimportant. He felt as though no one loved him. This hurt you to hear. Did he really not think you loved him?
You grabbed him by the collar of his aviator jacket and pulled him into a kiss. Let's just say he never felt unloved when you were around since that day.

Reyna
The first time you kissed Reyna caught her off guard, which is a very hard thing to do. You were sparring against her. She pinned you on the ground. You quickly pressed your lips against hers to distract her. While she was processing what just happened, you flipped her over and pinned her the same way she pinned you. She was impressed that you managed to beat her (and because you were a great kisser).

Apollo/Lester
Let's be honest. Some of Apollo's poems are... iffy. He was trying to write one for you on the spot. You quickly understood why Percy was easily annoyed by the god's haikus. There was only one true way to shut him up. You kissed him when he was searching for a word to rhyme with orange.
He learned to recite poetry whenever he wanted another kiss.

Octavian
When your prized stuffed (favorite animal) went missing, you knew who it was. You marched up to the pale boy, anger evident on your face. This didn't faze him. He smirked down at you, handing you your unharmed stuffed animal. He pecked you on the lips and walked away, leaving you blushing and shocked.

Magnus
You were busy dying during one of the battles in Valhalla. Magnus hovered over you, embarrassed because it was his fault you had gotten hit in the first place. Magnus joked about your current situation feeling like the end of Romeo and Juliet. Which gave you the idea to kiss him right before you died. You heaved one last breath. The last thing you saw was a blushing Magnus getting hit in the head by one of your opponents.

Tj

The rest of your friends thought it would be funny to force you and Tj into playing Five Minutes in Heaven. You figured Tj had no clue what the game was, while you were a blushing mess. Magnus has found out about your crush on the former soldier, so you knew this was his doing.

They pushed the two of you in the closet. You were going to explain to Tj the rules of the game, but instead found his lips on yours. He wasted no time kissing you. Matter of fact, it was Tj who went to Magnus for advice on how to admit his feelings to you, which led to Magnus forcing you into the game.

Alex
It was game night on Floor 19, and Alex decided the best game to play would be spin the bottle. S/he had been planning a way to kiss you since s/he wasn't sure if you liked him/her back. Alex placed a small piece of metal in the bottle, and when it was your turn to spin, s/he used a small magnet to force the bottle to land in his/her direction. Playing it cool, Alex leaned forward and placed a short kiss upon your lips.

Blitzen
You were trying on some of Blitz's latest fashion discoveries. He angled you in front of a mirror, smiling proudly at his creation.

"There's one thing missing." He stated.

"What is it?" You asked, obliviously.

"This." He said before cupping your face and kissing you.

Hearthstone
One of the rare times you and Hearth got into an argument resulted in him turning his face away from you so he couldn't talk to you anymore. You sighed in frustration, knowing he only did that to anger you more. So, to get back at him, you kissed him on the cheek. He instantly smiled at you before smirking and pulling you into a real kiss.