An Interesting Start of a Wonderful Trio

Bliss looked at Celeste in shock. She hadn't had anyone besides Nico and Will talk to her in a while. Then, this girl who didn't even know her godly parent can see her? It was strange.

"Well, are you coming?" Celeste said as she started to turn around.

"Where?" Bliss asked, still with a shocked expression.

"To see Nico. Duh. Don't you want to be around people who want to see you?"

"Well...yeah."

"Then let's go!" Celeste said over her shoulder while walking in the direction of Nico's cabin. Bliss followed behind quickly, worried about being near this... strange girl. It was new to her, having someone care about her. The two of them slowed to a stop in front of the dark cabin, and Celeste knocked a few times to get Nico's attention.

"Hold on! I'm coming!" he yelled from inside. The door opened and Nico looked at the two girls in shock, then sighed.

"Why me?" he asked.

"Because I'm making you my friend, and you can see her." Celeste responded nonchalantly. Bliss chuckled while Nico gave off something between a glare and a smile.

"Fine. Just be happy I was starting to consider you a friend too, Celeste." Nico responded. "Now, why don't we go away from the cabins, since Will may start to bug me."

"You shadow-traveled again, didn't you?" Bliss asked, failing to conseal a laugh.

"Maybe... let's go to the beach." Nico said with a playful glare in Bliss's direction.

"LET'S GO TO THE BEACH-EACH LET'S GO GET AWAY. THEY SAY WHAT THEY GONNA SAY-" Celeste's random Nicki Minaj reference was cut off by Nico slamming a hand over her mouth.

"No." He said simply as the three walked to the beach.

This was going to be an... interesting trio.