End (yes, i know it's bad. Ran out of ideas.)

~~~Two Weeks Later~~~

Celeste was finally settled into a portable bunker that the Hephaestus kids made. Unfortunately, word of her powers got out to the camp. Oh, have I told you of her powers? No? Okay, here we go..!!!

Celeste absorbs bright colors and uses the color to create deadly shadows. Awkward for a child of Iris, the goddess of rainbows, right? Well, it was. Celeste's not the first kid with this power, but she definitely is one of the rare few with it. Iris blessed few of her children with this power, due to its unpredictable nature.

Needless to say, Celeste covered the entire cabin with shadows, and that was just being 10 feet away from it. Gods know what would happen if she made it inside! So in the end, Chiron requested that the Hephaestus kids create a plain, black, portable bunker and park it right beside the Hades cabin, since it was least colorful. Nico was a little ticked at first, but got used to it. Now, Celeste was laying on her couch, listening to music, when a wild Nico appeared, looking frantic and happy at the same time.

"CELESTE! C'MERE!!!" he screamed while running like a lunatic to the beach. Celeste followed at a casual pace, until Nico and Will grabbed her and dragged her with her face in the dirt.

"Okay, what in the name of Hades is wrong with you two?!?!" Celeste screamed, and was about to go on a nag-n-rant rampage until a hand lightly touched her shoulder. Celeste, who was extremely ticked off, turned around and came face-to-face with a smiling Bliss.

"Oh, hey Bli-" Celeste stopped. "Wait, how come I can touch you? And why aren't you floating? And why do you look like a living human 14 year old girl? And-"

"Stahp! No more questions!" Bliss said suddenly. "Now, to answer your questions. I'm living now for some reason."

"What?' the dark girl asked, bewildered.

"Yeah. Thanatos was gracious, I suppose!" She said happily.

"Well...ok? Wait, aren't you a Huntress?"

"I was, but now I just want to relax and be a camper." She answered. Celeste just gave her a side hug.

"Well, I suppose I'll have to get used to this, huh?"

"Yup."

"And there's no trying to find out why you were brought back to life?"

"Nope."

"Okay then..."

With that, the camp labeled the two as Dead Sunshine and Dark Rainbow. 

~~~~~

Yes, I know this is bad. I ran out of ideas...

~~~~~