take me home

Chloe pov

The doctor came on my room asking how i felt and was i okay.

As i was talking all i could think of wes how he saved me i smiled so big it hurt my face but i didnt care.

The doctor that looked about in his 30s said that i could go home today because i said i felt better. As i keaton wes checking out i got changed and went oug the door to be greeted by a tight hug i hugged back "im so glad you're okay" wes said hugging me tighter. "Thanks wes ...for helping me " i said back while pulling from the hug.

As i was about to walk out the doctor stop be "miss you forgot something" he said walking towards me he held a small Orange bottle. "Oh thanks" i said back taking the bottle from his hand. "Chloe im soo happy to see you" i heard behide me wes and keaton went to go get the car. I turned around to see ariana. "What are you doing here?" I said rudely.

"Ohh keaton hasnt told you?" She said with a little smirk.

"Tell me what?" I asked kinda confused. "Me and keaton are going out"

After she said that but keaton has been acting weird lately. "He would never do that" i said trying to convince myself it was fake what she was saying. "Ohh he wouldnt but he did" she smirked with a little chuckle.

Wes pulled up to where i was he got out of the car and looked at me then ariana i was froze ao i could move. "What do you want ariana" wes asked in a harsh tone.

Just then keaton got out of the car.

"Hey babe what cya doing here" ariana said to keaton in a girly voice.

"Ummm" is all he could get out because he just looked at me then her. Tears started falling from my eye.

"Keaton" i whispered

"Is it...is it true?" I added but my voice was more shaking.

He slowly nodded as more tears flowed do my cheeks. "I loved you keaton" "i loved you soo much" i added. "Chloe let me explain" keaton said looking me in my eyes. "Explain what that you cheated on me?" I said feeling mad.

Wes just stood next to me froze. "Wes can you take me home?" I asked as my eyes filled up with more tear.

" I thought your dad kicked you out?" Wesley said with sad eyes

"No i mean home home" i said

"Chloe no please dont do this " keaton said probably feeling bad.

"Ok" is all wes said. We got to my car and he drove me to the air port im gonna miss this place i said to wes as i huhged him he hugged back
Flight 17

Thats me i said and walked into the plane. As i got on i felt like everything ariana said wasnt true but keaton proved himself to me he might act nice and sweet but deep down hes just like all the other guys in the world.

I didn't want to say it but i had to my dad was right i dont need boys they'll just bring me down like keaton did. I just need my mom but life isn't fair. At times like this i need my mom too say everything is gonna be okay. I felt a tear escape my eyes as i thought about my mom.

"Hey are you okay?" A boy sitting next to me said. "Ohh yeah"i said kinda embarrassed that i was just crying. "Im cameron" the boy said "chloe" i said back

"I like that name you look familiar"

"Yeah i get that alot...well not eally" i said and giggled as he laugh " whats your last name?" Camern asked me

"Days?" I said alittle confused

"Days....days...days wait are you dating keaton stromberg?" He asked as he tiled his head.

"I was" i said looking down.

"Your were what happened?"

I told him everything that happened. He just sat and listened nobody has ever listen to me when i tell storys. I mean wes did and sometimes keaton did to but not as much as wes did.

WAIT I THINK I LIKE WES!!!! No i cant like wes he doesn't like me like that he likes me as a sister or does he?? Or maybe i just miss keaton that i think that i like him.