why should i?

Keaton pov

Today was the day i had to talk to chloe. I awoke to my phone ringing it was drew
Call convo
Hey
Hey keats!
What?
I meet someone!
Who?
A girl named ariana shes so hot and nice
Thats great drew can i call you later?
Yeah bye keats tell wes ill be over later on
Okay bye drew
Bye
End of convo

I hoped in the shower i washed my hair,body and shaved my face.

I wore a red shrit that said"i would cuddle you so hard" and pair of baggy sweats and my black vans.

I waited till it was 12:00 to brush my hair, and teeth i watched tv for alittle till it was 1 cus chloe always sleeps in.
Chloes pov

I woke up to my dad banging in the door come in i yelled.

My dad came in with a angry look on his face dad why do yo... save it you fucking bitch i said no fucking boys before i left. Dad im not 13 anymore i can do what i want!

No you cant this is my house and i dont even want you here anymore leave!!! Dad i said starting to tear up. Now fine i packed my stuff up and left i didnt know where to go so i just sat on the curb crying my eyes out. I would go to james's but he moved to texas.

Me and keaton broke up so i dont know what to do i heard footsteps behide me then running i felt someone touch my ahoulder i just cryed even more

Chloe are you ok i heard keatons voice and just cryed into his should and he let me cry after about 20 mintues i had nomore tears to cry.

Keats im so sorry i said looking into his green eyes he looked at me then he leaned in and so did i. No chloe im sorry for being a little bitch and not talking to you earlier. No keaton im sorry for not believing my boyfriend about cheating. I love you keats . After a mintue i heard i love you to. So what happened ill tell you later can we just go home .he nodded and took my bags and walked keats house keaton im tired can you come sleep with me me and keaton walked to his room and just cuddle all day and i told him what happened with me dad .after about 2 hours me and keaton fell asleep in eachothers arms.