broken after this

Chloe pov

Me and keaton had been dating for 1 month things were going perfect but then my old best friend ariana came up to me and keaton and i said i was cheating on him and that ariana and him hooked up. I couldnt do anything i just stood there in shock and thinging about who i said believe my boyfriend or my old best friend.i ran away crying my heart out

WAIT CHLOE THATS NOT TRUE!! I heard keaton yell i just kept running till i saw the pier me and keatons frist kiss was. I cried even more and went to my friend james house i knocked on the door and after a bit i saw him opening the door he just saw me and pulled me into his house. What happened he asked. Keaton... keaon cheated i started. He what! He yelled back. Can i sleep here till it all blows over i asked still balling my eyes out.

Sure do you need to go get your stuff. He said looking at me. Yeah can you come with me

Sure
At home.

I walked into my room and grabbed everything i saw and left i saw keaton crying as he was walking to house i just wanted to hug him and say everythings gonna be alright but i cant. Chloe he looked and a whispered i just looked away and walked to james car i started crying harder and harder i felt like i was about to pass out. James was holding my hand the hole way to his house. When i got their i went to the guess room and cried and slid down the wall and cried myself to sleep.
After this day i would be broken i cant even ralk to anybody about it because keaton would be the one who would listen so i alwayed talked to him i love him with all my heart maybe i should had listened to what he had to say about all this maybe i shouldnt had listened to ariana .i dont thing keaton would do horrible thing. Maybe tommorow i will talk to him if im ready.
Keatons pov

I miss chloe holding my hand hugging me and kissing me out of the blue i know its only been 4 hours buttt i know i might not get her back so i need to talk to her. Maybe i could step up my game and she could love me again. I dont know who this ariana girl is but she was kinda hot but not as hot as chloe i miss seeing her smile at me.

I decided to just go to sleep so i dont think about her more my eyes hurt from crying soo much. I could bearly see because their all red a puffy.

I finally got some sleep but i kepted waking u to horrible nightmares about something horrible happening to chloe. I went to sleep and forgot about what happened and fell asleep for that tenth time.