The Mnet Challenge Pt 2

Rose's POV

Jennie unnie got the paper out from the box and it was red velvet. We heard Kim Yun saying

KY; BLACKPINK got... Red Velvet!!

We heard the crowd go nuts after that. We bowed and we went back to our seats. We saw TWICE go in and we saw Jihyo pick up a paper and it was even worse.

KY: TWICE got.... MOMOLAND!

I heard the crowd clap and they went back to my seats.

~10 mins later~

KY: alright now that you guys chose your enemys, you will have 40 mins to have a plan and choose which member of the group you chose to face. Ready..... GO!

Me and the girls and boys dashi run run run and we started thinking of our plan.

JN: alright do you guys have anything?

Jisoo and Lisa was silent until I thought of something.

RS: I know! I can take Seulgi, Jisoo can take Joy, Lisa can take Yeri and you can take Irene ( I'm sooo sorry!! Please forgive me!!)
JN; sounds good.
RS: I have also heard their will be a rapping contest.
JN: really? Then let me and Lisa take them. We wrote so many raps for WHISLE, BOOMBAYAH, PLAYING WITH FIRE, STAY, AS IT IS YOUR LAST, Ddu-du-Ddu-Du, Kill this live and How you like that! So we should be fine. We even did English versions except for how you like that.
JS: then it's settled for the rap contest if we will have one, we need a plan

We made a plan and it was PERFECT!! PERIODT!! We don't know what The boys's plan is but we will find out soon enough.

KY: alright first we'll have BLACKPINK!

We came and we had microphones in our hands to speak loudly for the people in the challenge.

KY: alright so which RED VELVET member will you face girls.

Jisoo put her microphone near her mouth and said

JS: I will be facing Joy, Jennie will be facing Irene ( again I'm sorry for this!), Rosè will be facing Seulgi and Lisa will be facing Yeri.
KY: ok Red Velvet, do you agree with it?
RV: yes Kim Yun
KY: alright let the games began!!

To be continued

Hey guys! I don't mean to threaten Irene and Jennie's friendship AT ALL! I just did it because Irene is sometimes shipped with Tae a lot so I'm doing this for which member is shipped with! Thanks for understanding! Make sure to follow me and vote for this story and I will see you on the next chapter! Byeee!
Author nim🖤💗💜