Chesca and Niall

So this one is for @x3cloveL hope you enjoy. Sorry if these are taking a little while to get up guys. I got caught up in some one direction youtubing ;)

"Niall can you puh-leeezzzzz tell me where you're taking me?" I asked for what seemed like the millionth time. This was my 6th-month-aversary with the one and only Niall Horan. He insisted on surprising me all day. Starting precisely at midnight, he had woken me up and dragged me into a jet, flying us across to Paris. We were staying in an incredible sweet at some extremely expensive French hotel. All day today had been amazing. We had gone to a French bakery, on a boat ride, into a circus and museums. You name it, we had probably already done it. However still Niall insisited that, as we got into our black stretch limo, he had one more amazing surprise left in him.

"Now what fun would that be, surprising you all day and stoppin now? Just a bit longer now Ches." He said, sliding over and encircling me in his arms. I put my head on is shoulders, I had to stoop a little. I was 5'4 and wearing heels and Niall was only 3 inches taller than me, and that was without the heels.

"Fineeee." I pretended to whine. He chuckled.

"So have you enjoyed today then?" He asked, making conversation.

"Enjoyed? Oh my gosh Niall, when I told you I was excited for our six month aversary I meant like dinner and a movie excited! Not fly me to France and take me to all these amazing places excited! Today has been incredible, I couldn't thank you enough Niall!" I told him.

"Well I'm very glad you've enjoyed yourself... I love you Chesie." He said popping my nose and then kissing my forehead. I sighed happily, I didn't really think life could get much better. "Oh, seems were here." He said sliding out the door and holding it open for me. I gasped.We were standing in front of a glowing Eifel Tower, there was absolutly no one else around. "What do ya think then?" He asked coming and grabbing my hand, guiding me towards the door at the bottom. I gazed up in awe.

"It's... Niall it's so beautiful." I told him truthfully.

"True.... but really with you standing here I'm having a hard time seeing it." He told me, incredbily cheesy yes, but so sweet. We went up into the elevator and rode up to the 3rd floor. When the doors opened, there was nobody else in sight. Just one little table with candles and soft music playing in the backround.

"Oh my god, did you.... did you rent out the entire Eifel Tower?!" I asked, astounded.

"Just for you love." He told me, going and holding my seat out in front of me.

"You are incredible Niall James Horan." I said kissing him.

"As are you Chesca Ramos." He said.

*

*

*

Niall had a private chef cater my favorite meal. Then we went up and looked at the view of all of Paris, it was the most romantic thing anyone had ever done for me. I leaned against Niall's chest, completely happy with my life. "Hey Ches?"

"Yeah Niall?"

"Can I give you you're present now?" He asked me. I sighed, I still couldn't believe that after bringing me all the way to Paris and renting out the freaking Eifel tower that he had gotten me a gift. It made my gift seem completely lame. I had given him a bunch of new hats, some new shoes and a framed picture of him and me.

"If you're completely set on giving me yet another gift then I suppose now is a fine time to give it to me."

"Good." He said, pulling out a smalled, flat, rectangular shapped box wrapped in silver paper with a little bow. "Open it." He whispered in my ear. I pulled off the bow and paper then opened the box.

"Oh... it's so pretty." I gasped, I was looking at the most beautiful silver locket I had ever seen. It had my initials ingraved in the front. I opened the clasp and saw a picture of Niall in one side, and a picture of Niall and me in the other.

"Do you like it."

"I love it Niall. Thank you so much, for everything... I love you Niall."

"I love you to Ches, with all my heart." He told me, tilting my head back and kissing my lips.