Emily and Niall

This one is for @kissndie228, Emily. I hope you enjoy!

"Yes of course I am sure you look fine Ams... Yes. Kay, have fun!" I told my best friend as she hung up the phone. It was summer and being the gorgeous, glamorous girl that my best friend, Amy ,was she was going on her 5th date tonight with yet some other hot guy. We lived in a small appartment in LA, so naturally she had found tons of hot surfer guys to flirt with. Me on the other hand, I was shy and wasn't into the whole "if you're single you're bound to wanna mingle!" Dating loads of guys didn't really appeal to me, I was more into the whole idea of a long relationship.

I checked my phone, none of my other friends were currently in town, so it looked like another night of going to grab a bite by myself then coming back and watching films. I sighed, it was only the 3rd week of summer, hopefully my summer plans would pick up soon? I grabbed my jacket and purse, heading to the little bistro out and around the corner. I got there and sat down in a booth.This was gonna be a fun night, I thought sarcastically to myself.

*

*

*

So it was 9 o'clock and all I had done was gotten dinner and icecream by myself and managed to spend 15 dollars on crappy movies on on demand. I got up to refill my popcorn bowl, while I was waiting for the popcorn to heat up and pop I heard a ruckus coming from the other room. Omg, what if a robber was here? Or even worse, a rapist. I grabbed my purse, which contained pepper spray and snuck into the other room. I saw the most peculiar scene ever. There were 5 dashing young lads standing in the middle of my living room. "Um... hello? What the hell are you doing in my house?" I asked timidly, ready to run if needed. 

"Oh! I told you lads, someone was home! I am so sorry love, I'm Liam. This is Zayn, Louis, Harry and Niall." They all waved in turn, whilst Liam continued to explain the situation. "We were just needing somewhere to hide for a bit, we've gotten mobbed by fans, and em your window happened to be open." The handsome boy with a buzz explained. I blushed, alright I had wanted my plans to pick up hadn't I? Well prehaps they just had.

"Alright, I'm Emily... I was just watching some films. I suppose you can join me if you'd like." They all looked a bit familar, and if they were being mobbed by fans they must be famous. I couldn't quite place them though so I figured to just go with it.

"Thanks so much love for letting us crash here. Sorry to freak you out." The one with a black quiff who said his name was Zayn told me. I blushed deeper, all these compliments were strange.

"Is that food?" The blond one, Niall asked. His accent was by far the most adorable, it sounded a bit Irish.

"Yeah I was just getting popcorn. I suppose if I've got company then I should make some more." I said heading back into the kitchen.

"I'll help ya!" Niall said trailing behind me into the kitchen. The popcorn box was empty so I reached up to the cabinet to get the next one. I was struggling quite a bit, being 5'1 and a half.

"Could you um.. help?" I asked Niall shyly, his blue eyes were beautiful, no stop that Em you just met him! He may have a girlfriend! I told myself.

"Sure thing." He said with a grin, I was still straining myself and he came up, grabbed my waist and held me up.

"Oh!" I said, surprised, I had expected him to just grab the box not pick me up. I got the box and he set me down on teh conter, sitting facing him.

"Sorry, I don't believe we've met. I'm Niall, Niall Horan." He said, his face quite close to mine, his arms wrapped around my waist losely.

"I'm Emily, Emily Jackson (Sorry! made up a last name!)."

"Nice to meet you love." Niall whispered in my ear, making me shiver. He kissed my cheek. A shiver went down my spine, I smiled at Niall.